Still winning on Arizona Central

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you think of the Cardinals' decision to sue ASU for $21 million in lost revenue?The Bidwills are right and should be compensated 60.07%

I'm an ASU fan and I'll never spend money on the Cardinals again
31.88%

$21 million? That's, like, three 20 oz. beers at a Cards game
8.04%
Total Votes: 2760

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/

azwulf

TD Cardinals
Reaction score
It's certainly a difficult question but what do you think how much in revenue the cards will loose in the future because of this.

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
Originally posted by azwulf
It's certainly a difficult question but what do you think how much in revenue the cards will loose in the future because of this.

They're in the cellar now, as far as revenue, how much worse could it get?

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
all of this will blow over in time and the potential revenue that may be lost at this time will come back at some point

OP
OP
40yearfan

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The whole idea behind this thread is that maybe the general public isn't as duped as the ASU backers would like us to believe. Either that or public apathy towards the Cards and ASU is to the point of where people don't really care either way. One thing is for certain. The very vocal crowd pushing ASU's side has a very small minority of people actively pursuing this thing. Does that mean there are more die-hard Card fans then there are die-hard ASU fans?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
maybe the general public isn't as duped as the ASU backers would like us to believe.
Hard to say. If I were a betting man, I'd lay odds that the fingerprints of folks like Mr. Long and rooters of other NFL teams looking to create mischief are all over this brouhaha.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05