Suns 2024-2025 Season Discussions

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns certainly need more size and bulk at the 4/5. In a perfect world where Nurkic and Plumlee didn't get into foul trouble or injured, the Suns might squeak by, but we do not live in a perfect world. Another versatile power forward would be welcome.

I was begging the Suns to add more size before their playoff run, which ended in the Finals against the Bucks. Even then, the Suns had Kaminsky on the roster when Saric went down, but Monty didn't have confidence in him.

Opponents know the Suns' weakness and invariably they will drive the ball down the middle when they need points. They can't depend on a rookie like Oso to plug the hole. That's asking too much from him.

My hope is the Suns realize their weakness like they did at point guard and trade for a 4/5 before the trade deadline if a player becomes available. I suspect the Suns will explore trading Allen.

I'd be very surprised if Grayson and Royce both make it through the year. I suspect one or both to be dealt. Maybe Okogie can be dangled somewhere since he's on a very favorable contract as well. We don't need all of them plus Dunn coming off the bench. There just aren't minutes for all of them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05