Suns 4th in Power Rankings

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hold the phone, hold the phone, hold the phone here on the rest of your post.

The mavs to me proved one thing last year:

They are chokers.

After choking away what should have been a title to miami.

Let me restate that:

MIAMI

One more time:

MIAMI

I am sorry but to me it was just plain inexcusable. I mean shaq didn't even have a great performance..

Well, we had double digit leads in all of our playoff games last series against Dallas too, are we chokers?

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Scoreboard.

Have another nice regular season, only to flame out in the playoffs against superior competition...

Considering that this is the MO of the Mavs for the past 8 years, I found it quite funny.

See you again in the playoffs - if you make it to the WCF.

VinceBlack

Reaction score
Friendly Advice

Ubermench...just some friendly advice. For someone who is trying to display Dirk's greatness by using a German word, at least get the spelling right.

"Ubermensch" would be the correct spelling, "Ubermench" is not a German word.

Just trying to help you out as you try and defend your "cry baby" Mavs on our board.

scoutmasterdave

Board Certified Suns Fan
Reaction score
Ubermench...just some friendly advice. For someone who is trying to display Dirk's greatness by using a German word, at least get the spelling right.

"Ubermensch" would be the correct spelling, "Ubermench" is not a German word.

Just trying to help you out as you try and defend your "cry baby" Mavs on our board.
If you're going to get picky about it, "Ubermensch" is not a German word, either - it's "Übermensch", with the umlaut.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Scoreboard.

Have another nice regular season, only to flame out in the playoffs against superior competition like the Mavericks.

Scoreboard.

Your team had it's chance last year, and crapped the bed in the finals against a weak Heat team. Congrats, you struggled to beat us without a significant portion of our team. We'll tax you this year just like we did two years ago with a healthy roster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why don't you and Greensborohill go have a nice little chat about your favorite topic of pole smoking. Your team had it's chance last year, and crapped the bed in the finals against a weak Heat team. Congrats, you struggled to beat us without a significant portion of our team. We'll tax you this year just like we did two years ago with a healthy roster.

hell, we didn't even have a healthy roster two years ago either, losing JJ. We beat them with 4/5s of our starting lineup two years ago, and we were up 1-0 in the playoffs (after beating them 2 straight in the regular season) with only 3/5s of our starting lineup last year and then went down to 2 starters and STILL took them to 6 games - I guess the only way the Mavs can beat us though is if we're down to 2/5s of our starters. That's pretty impressive!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
What a joke Mavs team is --- beating up on teams with most starters out and then choking to a team full of retirement players.

Losers... Ha ha ha!!!

You have overhyped defense and you are soft...

OP
OP
jbeecham

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
hell, we didn't even have a healthy roster two years ago either, losing JJ. We beat them with 4/5s of our starting lineup two years ago, and we were up 1-0 in the playoffs (after beating them 2 straight in the regular season) with only 3/5s of our starting lineup last year and then went down to 2 starters and STILL took them to 6 games - I guess the only way the Mavs can beat us though is if we're down to 2/5s of our starters. That's pretty impressive!

Don't forget that in 04-05, 1 of our 4 healthy starters against the Mavs was Quentin Richardson, who was so bad he actually hurt our team more than he helped the entire playoff run.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
You totally didn't just rate the clips above the jazz, and put the jazz near the bottom of the Wconf playoffs...

I wouldn't be surpised if the jazz "upset" dallas if the team thinks of them the same as their fans do..

Sorry to bump this topic, but hey look what happend.

Jazz beat dallas by 22 points 101 - 79

Who would have thought aye, who would have thought..

I know it sounds cheesy but I completley knew it was coming.

*edit: Oh and the clips are totally doing better then the jazz aye!

Last edited: