Suns at Magic

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
The Suns are 8-4 on the second night of back-to-back sets this season.

Magic lost 84 to 59 to the Bulls. They will be motivated to play better.

Suns haven't played well in their past couple of visits in Orlando.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Gortat is going to want to win this one.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I,m at work till 7 pm. probably miss the whole thing. I hope Gortat comes up big tonight, Fropez too. We have that 2 puch 2 seven footers in our line up, something Orlando mysteriously lacks now. :D

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If anyone can PM me a link to watch the game, I might just have to be a bad hippie at work. ;)

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
So far it is a bad night for players going against their former team. . .

Jason Richardson 0-6
Quinton Richardson 0-2
Gortat 0-6

I am not including Turkoglu since he never really played for the Suns, he just moped up and down the court a bit.

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know what team was out there for those 4 wins in a row, but it sure wasn't this team. They look tired, lethargic, confused and just plain bad tonight.

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
Gentry needs to just throw in the towel on this one and keep Nash and Hill off the floor.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns had some nice wins playing at home, gained some confidence and even grabbed a win at the Clippers. They were entertaining. Now comes reality. It may be for the best. The Suns do not need to make the playoffs. Maybe they can get lucky in the lottery.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
we need some undrafted talent to turn our season around

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
we need some undrafted talent to turn our season around
Me, you, and ASUCHRIS should probably get our training camp together soon, I think we have a shot at making this team in 2013. I'm a 37 year old white guy that can't jump so I am a lock, all I gotta do is practice licking my finger tips. CHRIS said he was a foot too short to make the NBA, so he makes a perfect Suns power foward...what are you bringing to the table? :D #teamundrafted

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
im the tallest with shoes, at 6'. i can be our center

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Gortat looks worn out, first full season... maybe it's getting to him.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It has been a rough season schedule-wise, but we just played 2 very tough physical teams and he also had to go against Dwight Howard... who is clearly the best center in the NBA by far and a defensive player of the year candidate every year. They practiced against each other for years so Howard knows his moves and ability & Howard made an extreme effort to shut him down... letting Nash get multiple wide open runners in the lane so that he didn't leave Gortat on the P&R.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
letting nash shoot more has always been effective for other teams. good move by magic to stop pNr, and howard is just too big and athletic for our pnr.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
True. However, I agree with jagu, Gortat looks worn out, partial season or not. I have mentioned it before.

Yea my apologies. Nonetheless he's logging minutes he's never logged before. That's what I meant.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It has been a rough season schedule-wise, but we just played 2 very tough physical teams and he also had to go against Dwight Howard... who is clearly the best center in the NBA by far and a defensive player of the year candidate every year. They practiced against each other for years so Howard knows his moves and ability & Howard made an extreme effort to shut him down... letting Nash get multiple wide open runners in the lane so that he didn't leave Gortat on the P&R.

Well since they practiced against each other for years, Gortat should also Howard's moves and ability and Gortat should have made an extreme effort to shut him down yet Howard still went off for 26 pts on Gortat.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This schedule is probably more tiring than the typical 82 game season. Constant back to backs, the Suns have played... what, 3 back to back to backs? Virtually no 2 day breaks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake