Suns At Warriors Game Thread

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh geez. Another missed free throw from Nash. :rolleyes: Nash trying hard to choke away this game. :rolleyes:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
this game was too freakin close...luckily we have amare

krazyasiankid

Registered
Reaction score
Suns win!! Just.. Those free throws really were constly though. When Amare missed his first, I pictured a game winning 3 a bit like Devin Harris'.

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Men, i thought i was going to have an heart attack after that Amare miss. Phew!!

cly2tw

Reaction score
we have run out of gas. otherwise, no explanation for Hill's and Nash's FT misses. don't they ever learn how to control the tempo when needed be?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have run out of gas. otherwise, no explanation for Hill's and Nash's FT misses. don't they ever learn how to control the tempo when needed be?

Clearly Hill had run out of gas and should have been taken out in the 4th quarter. It seems to me Nash got a couple minutes more rest before coming back in the fourth quarter.... so he had just a little more gas. Gentry should know that asking Hill and Nash to produce in the fourth quarter in back-to-back games without adequate rest (with their age) is a recipe for disaster.

krazyasiankid

Registered
Reaction score
Clearly Hill had run out of gas and should have been taken out in the 4th quarter. It seems to me Nash got a couple minutes more rest before coming back in the fourth quarter.... so he had just a little more gas. Gentry should know that asking Hill and Nash to produce in the fourth quarter in back-to-back games without adequate rest (with their age) is a recipe for disaster.

Who cares man? We won!! :D

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice not a pretty win but love the effort by amare tonight he was just everywhere :), also that dunk he made in the 4th where he just jumped over that guy was amazing!!!! Good win suns now lets get knicks next!!! GO SUNS

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05