Suns @ Clippers Wednesday game thread, October 23rd, 2024: Season Opener

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns have a chance to win as the Clippers lead is only 1, 99-98.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah, you can just continue to repeat things ad nauseum moving forward. Not surprising that you take a joke and want to turn it into something more, although Hoop Head is much more adept at it than you are.

Enough is enough. I just have to remember you don't have a sense of humor.

Now you're clearly taking shots. Humor doesn't translate to text well, especially sarcasm. We all know this but you seem to ignore that. Jumping to attack so quick makes it really hard to believe your initial intent was a joke also. Come on man, we've all been getting along pretty well but you've decided to sort of push people a few times unnecessarily.

If a joke doesn't land then move on rather than trying to blame the audience for not laughing. That's one of the most important rules of comedy.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both teams look like they are out of shape to be honest. I haven't watched any other games.yet, but are all teams sucking this much gas?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tyus is very good, his agent is very bad… how was he sitting there in free agency?

He didn't want to play for a loser like Washington anymore. I've read they offered him a 2-3 year deal around $25 million. Not quit MLE but close. I'd take a pay cut to pass to Book, Beal, and KD vs Kuzma and Poole. Tyus did come up on some good teams, both at Duke and Memphis.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How in the F do we have Booker covering Zubac with five fouls and why is Booker dumb enough to foul him there?!