Suns @ Jazz Wednesday game thread 1-26-2022

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
CP3 I think is going to be put in a tough situation. With the minutes he's playing, the quality of his play is going to degrade (lots of missed shots he usually makes, more turnovers with the ball, a bit slower on the defensive end.... sound familiar?), which puts the Suns in tighter games, which will prompt Monty to keep CP3 in longer.

I don't like where this is heading.

Good thing he's not that far away from getting a week off. He'll be fine when cam comes back

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, the Suns are also getting the full treatment by Sportscenter right now so I don’t know what people are sore about.

They said Suns win, but here is Ja.

Then they did the Grizzly highlights, all Ja.

Then they did the Suns highlights, hardly any Booker...

Then went back to Ja again

That's bias

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We're winning, but....is anyone else a little uncomfortable? Like, it's been awhile since I've thought we've looked like a very strong team. We're going toe to toe with teams that are missing their entire starting line-ups.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's bias
Chris... They showed a bunch of Booker’s shots one after the other (reality is jump shooting ISNT exciting). Then they went to Booker for a little interview. Then they TALKED about the Suns for a bit AFTER they interviewed Booker.

I mean... you’re calling out others about facts when you seem like you’re watching a different station.

And reality is, Ja’s highlights WERE BETTER THAN BOOK’S. Some of the things he was doing in that game wasn’t human.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good thing he's not that far away from getting a week off. He'll be fine when cam comes back
They’ve got 10 games in the next 20 days until the All-Star Break. That’s still a ton of wear and tear on him. My worry is we don’t even know when Cam’s Gonna be back. They didn’t say he’d be out 2 weeks. They said they’ll reevaluate him in two weeks which leads me to believe it’ll be more.

Cant run CP3 into the ground in these next ten games.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That +/- was almost all the first quarter. He finished well tonight too. It’s okay to pick apart different pieces of the game.

The entire team had that + / - in the first quarter because they were playing together

When he sat for Shamet they plumetted

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris... They showed a bunch of Booker’s shots one after the other (reality is jump shooting ISNT exciting). Then they went to Booker for a little interview. Then they TALKED about the Suns for a bit AFTER they interviewed Booker.

I mean... you’re calling out others about facts when you seem like you’re watching a different station.

And reality is, Ja’s highlights WERE BETTER THAN BOOK’S. Some of the things he was doing in that game wasn’t human.

I was watching SVP. No Booker interview

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're winning, but....is anyone else a little uncomfortable? Like, it's been awhile since I've thought we've looked like a very strong team. We're going toe to toe with teams that are missing their entire starting line-ups.
I’d be a little worried if we weren’t missing Ayton/Jae/Cam/McGee. That’s 4 of our top 8 players, two starters and the guy who gives CP3 a chance to sit.

We’re literally beating people with CP3/Booker/insert random third player of the night here... and nothing else right now. And we’ve done that for 8 straight games.

Whatever wins we can pile up without these injuries are gravy... and it’s A LOT of it right now. I mean, Payton and Ish Wainright have to play actual meaningful minutes right now. At the same time! That’s how depleted the team is depth wise.

Once this team is healthy (and it should get back there at some point unless something devastating happens), we’ll be deepest team in the league and I think even better than we are now.

And right now we’re on pace to go 66-16.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Missing our starting C and Pf, backup pg and backup C. Yet we still beat a top 4 team in the west ON THE ROAD.

Absolutely ridiculous
Good win, but they were missing their best two players. Give us back all our missing players and remove Paul and Booker and I doubt we win.

That said, gotta play the team you’re facing. Nice to see the scratch it out even though it shouldn’t have been this tough.

Book ridiculous to start game. Crazy first quarter. Nice effort defensively and on the boards.

Was excited how Bridges started game and then he disappeared.

Paul was invisible until he closed out the game scoring 15 in the fourth.

Biyombo and stix good as rim protectors except for one stretch near the end where stix looked clueless and white side was dunking at will. Biyombo maybe shouldn’t shoot unless he’s right at the rim.

Man we need Payne back because it’s too many minutes for Paul and book bc Payton and shamet suck at basketball.

W!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every Suns starter was +13 when Wainwright enters for Paul at the 4:43 mark in the 3rd

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was watching SVP. No Booker interview
You’re smoking crack. Here’s a full
Minute of Booker talking on SVP Sportscenter exactly where I said. Booker highlights. Then talk about Booker setting Suns record for 40 points. Then SVP throwing it to Mark Jackson for a minute interview. And then back to Richard Jefferson talking MORE about us.

Attachments

• 26467906-9566-4025-92EA-8E54C2C982A1.jpeg
    26467906-9566-4025-92EA-8E54C2C982A1.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 11

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

That's bias
Bias? You think ESPN dislikes Booker? Weird.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re smoking crack. Here’s a full
Minute of Booker talking on SVP Sportscenter exactly where I said. Booker highlights. Then talk about Booker setting Suns record for 40 points. Then SVP throwing it to Mark Jackson for a minute interview. And then back to Richard Jefferson talking MORE about us.

Does that play or is it just a picture of your TV post game?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also if that is your TV I am jealous of the red wall. I live in a house of pastels

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
+/- remains the most worthless stat in basketball