Suns @ Pistons Tuesday game thread, October 8th, 2024: Preseason

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns move on to play the next two preseason games against the Pistons on Tuesday and Friday.

The first game will be played at East Lansing, Michigan with the second game being played in Phoenix.

When: Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Television: : AZ Family 3TV

Radio: ESPN 620 AM / 98.7 FM HD-2

Time: 4 PM Arizona time

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
On Sunday, the Pistons beat the Bucks, 120-87. It's preseason but still a surprising score.

It's the Pistons, so I imagine, their preseason team is much like their regular season team, whereas Milwaukee only played guys that either won't play in the regular season or won't make the team at all.

All speculation of course.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton were out, but the Bucks still played some good players.

Against Detroit, I'm more anxious to see how the Suns bench evolves. It was exciting to see all the new players against the Lakers.

Reaction score
I was deeply impressed with how well Ighodaro played. He was the very definition of "hitting the ground running." Didn't the Suns draft him in the second round? If so, he may prove to be one of the steals of that draft.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's sort of refreshing to see younger guys (even if inexperienced) running around the floor and flying all over the court. For once the team doesn't feel like Cocoon the movie.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
I was deeply impressed with how well Ighodaro played. He was the very definition of "hitting the ground running." Didn't the Suns draft him in the second round? If so, he may prove to be one of the steals of that draft.
My early overreaction is that Ighodaro should get the Bol Bol development minutes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake