Suns sign center, Mason Plumlee to a one year deal

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was quite athletic when he first came into the league. Not sure where he is now.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need a presence inside when Nurk goes out or is not effective. Will Oso be the third big?

It would be nice to see Oso take over this role, but it's really too early to tell how he will develop. He is one smart player, though.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It would be nice to see Oso take over this role, but it's really too early to tell how he will develop. He is one smart player, though.
I am thinking he will be stronger than Bol, even as a rookie. His build and highlights indicate he will be defensively stronger. Bol has way better offensive skills though.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give Mason Plumlee some more respect. He now the Secretary-Treasurer of the NBPA.

It's a three-year term.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need a presence inside when Nurk goes out or is not effective. Will Oso be the third big?

Oso or Bol depending on the matchup

OR

Our backcourt of the future, Oso was a pg at some point.

Seriously, these guys do have some handles for their size and I wonder how they will progress in Bud's system, and just curious how their future will play out given their skillsets.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OR

Our backcourt of the future, Oso was a pg at some point.

Seriously, these guys do have some handles for their size and I wonder how they will progress in Bud's system, and just curious how their future will play out given their skillsets.

Bol doesn't have handles. Everytime he tries ball handling it should be set to clown music. Nearly 50% more turnovers than assists in his career, abysmal numbers. He can rim run, he can shoot 3s from the top of the arch, that is about the extent of offense which he isn't horrible at.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bol doesn't have handles. Everytime he tries ball handling it should be set to clown music. Nearly 50% more turnovers than assists in his career, abysmal numbers. He can rim run, he can shoot 3s from the top of the arch, that is about the extent of offense which he isn't horrible at.

There's context, i said for his size he has some ball handling skills. But the less he dribbles the better.

Fumats20

Veteran
Reaction score
I still think that one was a front office versus coach beef. Vogel eventually said he wanted a point guard and they wouldn't give him one. James Jones getting Isaiah seemed like a "here you go then, can't say I didn't give you a PG move." Vogel seemed like he was REFUSING to even give Isaiah a chance at all. Like he had his mind made up before the guy even suited up for us. It was a really strange play the way it worked out.
Isn't the GM and Coach dynamics weird? And what's really weird is that the pattern repeated.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I like stats and all, but man learn how to talk to people. What kind of question is that Gerald.
He's the best beat writer we have. He can ask whatever he wants. He even does a podcast where all he talks about are advanced stats. At least he's asking interesting questions - and let's not forget, Mason Plumlee is absolutely terrible in interviews where you ask him to talk about himself.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
OK

Take that for data.

Yeah that's what the PHNX crew said, don't pretend those are your own thoughts.
Well, except for all the quotes I've seen, watched and heard. So I'm not sure why you want to attack, but you do you.