Reaction score
Will we hit 130 tonight?

GO SUNS!!

BEAT THOSE SPURS

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
Nice to see you back, Amare32.

Spurs are favored by 5 tonight, which seems right. I'll be following along by radio...it would have been nice if this game had been picked up by Fox Sports AZ at least. :mad:

Anyway, good luck to the team, and here's hoping for good games by Marion and Barbosa. :thumbup:

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the rim on the Suns side looks EXTREMELY tight?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Great run at the end of the first half!

Diaw is great. Unless he drops off a lot over the last 20 games, he should win Most Improved Player by a unanimous vote.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns need a big body to put on Nazr Mohammed. They make him look like an All-Star. The Suns do not have the necessary bulk inside to counteract him just like in the WCF last year. There must be a player out there that the Suns could sign that would help.

Certainly Grant, KT and Amare would help but their future ability to play this season is still in doubt.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Mainstreet said:
The Suns need a big body to put on Nazr Mohammed. They make him look like an All-Star. The Suns do not have the necessary bulk inside to counteract him just like in the WCF last year. There must be a player out there that the Suns could sign that would help.

Certainly Grant, KT and Amare would help but their future ability to play this season is still in doubt.

What about this guy? ;)

You must be registered for see images

17 pts, 15 rbs
17 pts, 12 rbs
19 pts, 16 rbs

What the hell got into him?!

keric

Reaction score
Can we play any form of defense tonight?

If we did we'd be up 10 at the half.

fordronken

Reaction score
I can't watch the game tonight, I've just glanced at the box score. It looks like both teams are shooting themselves in the foot a little. But if it weren't for them missing so many free throws and coughing the ball up ten times, this would be a much tougher second half for us.

Fifty percent on threes has helped us out, too. Here's to hoping they shore up their weak areas and get some rebounds in the second half.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
F*** Manu Ginobili, seriously he is the only player I would wish injured himself badly enough to never step on a NBA Court again. I can't stand watching this dirty flopping bastard.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I am getting REALLY F*CKING TIRED of Manu. Will the refs EVER figure it out? The guy flops on every single play.

I hate the Spurs.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Tony Brothers is the worst ref in the league, hands down.

He once again replaces Tim Donaghy, who shares his special talents for calling a game. In fact, these two guys have such good imaginations... that sometimes I think they're just ahead of their time.

Congratulation, Tony. You're a special guy.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We really need to learn how to rebound this is pathatic Spurs got atleast 4 offensive boards before they put it in... COME ON SUNS WAKEUP ON THE BOARDS PLEASE. Other then that its going to be a great finish hope the suns can pull it off.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
The volleyball routine is making me sick. It looks like the masters vs. the students.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lack of defensive rebounds is ... glaring. How many more do we need? About eight? Sounds like a KT stat to me.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
wow. nice phantom foul at the end.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
If we don't get KT or Amare back we have no chance against the Spurs.

Mohammed and Duncan will just play volleyball at the rim all day. That was very discouraging.

The good news is the Suns can probably get to the WCF without them. That would give KT some extra time.

BleedRed

Registered
Reaction score
Tough loss.It'll be interesting in the playoffs hopefully we'll have a couple of healthy big men.

Sundance

Registered
Reaction score
In a game like this, when any fart by Suns player is foul anyway, would it really kill D'antoni to put in one of our 7 footers? We obviously needed height, and Burke and Skita couldn't possibly make a sorrier use of the time that House has been getting. And maybe, just maybe, they could have grabbed 2 rebounds. Killing one or two of those 5-touch-offensive-rebounding-plays would have helped immensely.

Last edited: