Suns updates and discussion for the 2023-24 season

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, no. The Grizzlies are planning to sign Bismack Biyombo.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns unveil their in-season home Tournament court.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Are we tied to the hip with the Lakers? I’ve tired of watching the aging of a guy I didn’t like when he entered the league In the first place. I do like watching Davis though:)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Some of these teams will use that court for only 5 games. Others for no more than 8 or so. What a colossal waste of time and money.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Some of these teams will use that court for only 5 games. Others for no more than 8 or so. What a colossal waste of time and money.
Getting closer to LED courts that FIBA uses. Can't wait for a Sweet James ad to run at mid court while game clinching free throws are attempted in crunch time.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Getting closer to LED courts that FIBA uses. Can't wait for a Sweet James ad to run at mid court while game clinching free throws are attempted in crunch time.

They already have the adds on the court they change during the half. On the left basket it's closer to the bench and on the right basket it's closer to the TV. It's all added by the broadcast. Every once in a while it'll glitch and move. Crazy how it was innovative that stuff has got. It does make football better, with the line of scrimmage and first down lines being shown but it was a matter of time before they found a way to profit from it.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Ugh! I just threw up in my mouth a bit.
I wonder if they had to pay the drunk crackhead that came up with that ugly crap.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rest Beals and get him ready after the all-Star break

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was pretty sure he’s not himself anymore, or maybe some were wrong?
Don't be impressed by the shiny numbers, look beyond them. But if you must look at the numbers, ask yourself why his PER this season is the lowest it's been in almost 15 years. So far his PER is 21.3 and that's the first time it's been below 24 since early in his career. Again, he's not washed up, but at 35 he's just not the same player he used to be.