Suns V Bulls

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Should be a fun game to watch/listen to.

Suns better win this game.

:D :D

Seriously, If the suns lose this game I will be very concerned.

Bulls have some good young talent but there is no way they should lose to the Bulls at home.

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
There's no way we should lose to Atlanta at home either. Oh wait... :p

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I cant remember being so anxious for a win in a long time. As well as I can remember, we generally live up to expectations. Last year was fun. We exceeded them, and when we lost, it was OK, we were kind of supposed to. This year, its different. We're supposed to be good.

And we're not.

And I'm freaking out already. 9 games into the season and IM legitimately concerned.

So much for the kool aid.

frdbtr

Registered
Reaction score
I don't sense any urgency from any of the players. FJ is getting concerned because he knows that he is going to get fired if the Suns lose any more games like the Atlanta or Utah games. This Suns team shouldn't be losing to Utah or Atlanta. If they lose to Chicago tonight, I feel that it is going to be a long year.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We've got the Bulls, Magic, Heat and Nuggets coming up. I think these are 4 must win games. I think if we go 1-3 (or worse) against these teams then FJ gets fired.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amare and Tyson Chandler had a rivalry in high school. Should be fun to watch.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Anyone going to the game?? I would have gone but I am not feeling to good at all.

Dr. Dumas

Registered
Reaction score
I'm heading there right now. A friend called me up and had 4 tickets on the 6th row behind the basket-woot. I'm in yelling distance of FJ. I'm gonna let him have it tonight.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
LOL

On gametime Frank just said he has to work on letting guys know they will be going in at a certain time. That is almost exactly what Colangelo said in his chat.

The C's have to be breathing down his back hard right now

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
On gametime Frank just said he has to work on letting guys know they will be going in at a certain time.

For instance, the starters will be going in at about 7:10 p.m. That's the kind of thing they really need to know about in advance.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Does that make any sense? If Z is told he'll go in at the 6 minute mark of the 1st quarter, but whoever he would replace (let's say for arguement's sake, Shawn or even JJ) was playing really, really well, why pigeonhole yourself like that?

Substitutions should be based on what is happening on the floor. Yes you want to give Z some time, but come on, what about when we're down by 15 points and can't put together any kind of run?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Substitutions should be based on what is happening on the floor.

I agree. I've never been one of those people to complain about inconsistent rotations. On some days, a smaller lineup might make more sense; on other days, the Suns should have the freedom to play White and Voskuhl together briefly if they feel like it (as they did a couple of games ago).

The players will find anything to complain about to draw attention away from how badly they're playing. These guys make millions of dollars a year to play basketball. As far as I'm concerned, that means being able to produce even if you get 38 minutes one game and 2 minutes in each of the next six.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
This is shaping up to be one major ass kickin'. And, it's only 2 minutes in.

Good to see them running.

Scott Williams with the surprise start.

OP
OP
Chaz

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Well they are off to a good start. Amare is getting touches and Marion's defense is getting them fastbreaks.

:thumbup:

Last edited: