The 2024-25 NFL league year

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
This is a good table. Interesting that we played more cover-zero than anyone else in the league.
Agreed love the chart, I think the cover 0 makes sense with how little pressure we were generating/will generate with a normal rush. Just wish we connected on some of those sacks where we got hands on josh.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Agreed love the chart, I think the cover 0 makes sense with how little pressure we were generating/will generate with a normal rush. Just wish we connected on some of those sacks where we got hands on josh.
Also the Bills lack an established deep threat. I wonder if those looks would be cover-1 or -3 more often against a less dynamic QB than Allen, also. Putting a spy closer to the LOS.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
·
27m

Per the NFL: “We looked into the 49ers’ reporting of the playing status of Christian McCaffrey for the team’s Monday night game against the New York Jets. We have found no evidence of a violation of the league’s Injury Report Policy in this matter.”

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
·
27m

Per the NFL: “We looked into the 49ers’ reporting of the playing status of Christian McCaffrey for the team’s Monday night game against the New York Jets. We have found no evidence of a violation of the league’s Injury Report Policy in this matter.”
He's now going on IR...4 weeks minimum.
You must be registered for see images attach