The AZCards-Robinson carries galaxy to victory...

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seesred said:
I've watched all his games.,I don't watch the NFLE fpr the most part. But the Galaxy had a few of our kids so I've tuned in for every game.. Robinson stands away from the crowd in this league. He is by far and away the best back in the league. I've watched him closely. The kid can block, can catch and make YAC. But the running is where he is at. I don't care what league your in(99% of all NFL players come directly from college) just the fact that you lead that league in all stats at your positoin is an eye opener.

Great understanding of the game. Makes cuts on a dime and his yards per run our outstanding. His desire is evident and he breaks tackles with his strenght. I'm willing to bet anyone( Justa six pack), that he will be on a team this year and producing if he gets a fair shot. Hopefully it will be ours. I honestly believe he can compete for the back up spot, at the very least number 3 back, plus special teams. This kid has a lot of Moxie!

GBR

Sorry red but you dont see a single negative thing about anything Cardinals. I cant remember the last time I read something critical of anything Cardinals by you.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duetto said:
Ok Shane, we'll leave it at that. We're both Cards fans and have different opinions about Robinson. We have had nothing but trouble with the running game and we will carry only 3 backs?

If Robinson makes the team you buy me a jersey, if he don't I'll buy you any jersey you want. Deal?

Yea that would be a smart deal on my part. Especially when I openly say I liek the kid the kid and has a chance at making the team as long as he can play and contribute on special teams. A more feasible deal I will go with would be a a case of the beverage of your choice! :thumbup:

Also just because we had trouble in our running game really makes no differnce as to the # of backs we will carry. I say we will carry three. There just isnt enough carries to go around with James getting 90% of them Arrington as the back-up and then you throw in any one of the Shipp, Robinson, or Anderson combo. The only way that goes up to 4 IMO is if one of them ends up returning kicks for us. That seems to be a skill that many teams will expand the roster for at a certain position.

I know we will carry FB's as well But when I say RB I mean primary ball carriers. Not primary blockers.

seesred

Reaction score
I'm buy anmd far a very positive person and tenmd to leam to the possabilies. I didn't like Gary Hogga_bum At all, and did say so at the time. I never liked Buddy Ryan from day 1. But like I said you won't see me write about the negatives but once in awhile. As you can see I don't write that much as I have been on this board since the beggining(lost some post when we changed a few years back), many write one liners and will only write when I have strong feeling one way or the other. That's just me. But I love reading your posts, if it wasn't for people like you I don't think I'd have anything to write ! Just kidding, words from an older guy..

GBR

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seesred said:
I'm buy anmd far a very positive person and tenmd to leam to the possabilies. I didn't like Gary Hogga_bum At all, and did say so at the time. I never liked Buddy Ryan from day 1. But like I said you won't see me write about the negatives but once in awhile. As you can see I don't write that much as I have been on this board since the beggining(lost some post when we changed a few years back), many write one liners and will only write when I have strong feeling one way or the other. That's just me. But I love reading your posts, if it wasn't for people like you I don't think I'd have anything to write ! Just kidding, words from an older guy..

GBR

Hey red I love what you write. I really do. Its just really hard to stomach your opinions sometimes when you seem to like everything this team does as they go 4-12 just about every year. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05