The Buck Stops Here!

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
While you guys are busy keying in on Brian Westbrook, expect a monster game from our secret weapon, Corral Buckhalter, whom I predict will be the MVP of this game. Maybe the most underrated player in the NFL, "Buck" is primed for an explosion. You heard it here, brothers and sisters. The all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl is about to become a reality.
GO EAGLES!!!!!!

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score
I do expect to see more dual RB sets in this one. It's particularly effective when they use one as a fullback (seeing as Philly barely has a legit FB on the roster) or send Westbrook out as a decoy away from the run to pull the LB spy out of position.

Just please keep LJ Smith off the field.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While you guys are busy keying in on Brian Westbrook, expect a monster game from our secret weapon, Corral Buckhalter, whom I predict will be the MVP of this game. Maybe the most underrated player in the NFL, "Buck" is primed for an explosion. You heard it here, brothers and sisters. The all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl is about to become a reality.
GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Wait a minute.. I thought you just said "The Buck stops here" ..? So which is it? He explodes or stops??

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
As the title says, the Buck stops here. 'Buck' ends his playoff run, along with his team. I'm glad you Iggles fans have realized that :D

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Careful.... Worded a bit differently and a few more adjectives his could be Troll behavior. You've done well in your time here though.

I think you guys would have a better chance of winning if you just sit Westbrook. (a la LT) Thankfully that won't happen.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I have been silent on Buckhalter but have been worried about him all along...
He is a legit threat and always seems to play a positive role whenever called upon.

My hope is that the game is never close enough where he can become a factor...

Hey - I can dream can't I?

;)

OP
OP
D

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
I do expect to see more dual RB sets in this one. It's particularly effective when they use one as a fullback (seeing as Philly barely has a legit FB on the roster) or send Westbrook out as a decoy away from the run to pull the LB spy out of position.

Just please keep LJ Smith off the field.

LJ has been a big disappointment. Keep an eye on Brent Celek.

OP
OP
D

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
Wait a minute.. I thought you just said "The Buck stops here" ..? So which is it? He explodes or stops??

I knew somebody was going to post that. You guys are predictable. How bout this; the Buck stops in Arizona, before heading towards Tampa? That sound better?:)

OP
OP
D

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
Careful.... Worded a bit differently and a few more adjectives his could be Troll behavior. You've done well in your time here though.

I think you guys would have a better chance of winning if you just sit Westbrook. (a la LT) Thankfully that won't happen.

I'll pass that on to the coach.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your RBs in pass catching mode are far more frightening to me than any running from the LOS they will ever do.

But you very well may be right; Clancy might sell out on schemes for Donovan and Westbrook, and be completely wide open to be hit by Buckhalter. It has happened before.

I think we are far too focused right now though, to be surprised by anything.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew somebody was going to post that. You guys are predictable. How bout this; the Buck stops in Arizona, before heading towards Tampa? That sound better?:)

Is he buying tickets to watch the Super Bowl? Kudos to him. Good stuff.

OP
OP
D

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
Your RBs in pass catching mode are far more frightening to me than any running from the LOS they will ever do.

But you very well may be right; Clancy might sell out on schemes for Donovan and Westbrook, and be completely wide open to be hit by Buckhalter. It has happened before.

Most Eagles fans feel that Buck has been underused. With Westy's health issues, I think Buck is the X factor on Sunday.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

It would seem that if they can scheme for westbrook, the same scheme would apply to "corral." Unless on the field at the same time or something.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you knew that someone would say it, why did you continue with the way you did it? Something tells me your telling tales..

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Well, we will see about that.

Any Cardinals fan can tell you the same thing about the explosive yet sometimes forgetting JJ Arrington.

As for Buckhalter, I root for this guy (obviously not this Sunday :D) cause he had a rought time of it when he first came into the league. He seemed to always get injured, but he has been healthy for at least 2 years now. It is good to see him bounce back from his injuries and contribute.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy is funny.. First he says Buck will stop as he explodes.. Then he refers to Buck as "Corral" effectively saying he will be corralled.. LMAO!

You must be registered for see images

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy is funny.. First he says Buck will stop as he explodes.. Then he refers to Buck as "Corral" effectively saying he will be corralled.. LMAO!

You must be registered for see images

Cut him some slack. He's an Eagles fan living in Mayberry, NC. The very fact that he can even use a computer puts him in the intellectual top 1% of both populations.

OP
OP
D

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
You guys are a hoot! I'll tell you, this is the best opposing forum I've been on yet. Gotta go to a funeral but I'll be back later. Have fun!