The Buck Stops Here!

OP
OP
D

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
:) Golllllly!

Don't laugh, Mulli. Mt. Airy is the actually place where the Andy of Mayberry show was filmed. They have a great restaurant called Goobers. In fact, about 20 minutes south of Mt. Airy (30 minutes from Winston-Salem) is Pilot Mountain, known as Mt. Pilot in the show. Its an absolutely beautiful park. At the foot of the mountain is a B&B that my wife and I love. They have 1800's era tobacco barn cabins that have been converted into luxorious cabins. We've got a reservation for Feb. 14th. Hopefully, the Super Bowl parade won't be on that same day.;)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't laugh, Mulli. Mt. Airy is the actually place where the Andy of Mayberry show was filmed. They have a great restaurant called Goobers. In fact, about 20 minutes south of Mt. Airy (30 minutes from Winston-Salem) is Pilot Mountain, known as Mt. Pilot in the show. Its an absolutely beautiful park. At the foot of the mountain is a B&B that my wife and I love. They have 1800's era tobacco barn cabins that have been converted into luxorious cabins. We've got a reservation for Feb. 14th. Hopefully, the Super Bowl parade won't be on that same day.;)
That sounds kinda cool to me.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I thought about this earlier today and I am not worried as I think you guys will go to Westbrook to a fault. That's Andy Reid style. Even if it ain't working keep on trying....

I say Buckhalter has as much chance of dominating this game as JJ Arrington does.

Not going to happen Dawkins. The only thing that is scaring me more and more as the week goes on is Jackson on Special Teams. I heard some analyst predicting that jackson is going to have a big game and get 2 TD's.....uhh they better both come against ST's cause he aint' going to make a fool out of DRC.

OP
OP
D

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
I thought about this earlier today and I am not worried as I think you guys will go to Westbrook to a fault. That's Andy Reid style. Even if it ain't working keep on trying....

I say Buckhalter has as much chance of dominating this game as JJ Arrington does.

Not going to happen Dawkins. The only thing that is scaring me more and more as the week goes on is Jackson on Special Teams. I heard some analyst predicting that jackson is going to have a big game and get 2 TD's.....uhh they better both come against ST's cause he aint' going to make a fool out of DRC.

I dunno. You could be right but I have a feeling about Buck this week. My God, DeSean breaking two for td's. That would put a smile on my face. Not going to hold my breath on that one though.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Its still there. My wife and I went in for dinner once and walked right back out because the place was filthy. Never went back.

I actually haven't been back there in over 10 years... Bummed to hear it might have gone downhill... Used to be a great place!

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score

Buck Dominating? No chance. I agree there. I think he could have one or two big 30-yard gains that no one sees coming.

Jackson does do well on kickoff returns but equal credit is due to the other 10 guys. They have improved this season. It's funny how only the returners get all the glory and the shame.

When you watch the game, don't be surprised to see Jackson step out of bounds during every return and most 1st down catches. It isn't out of fear. Just my opinion but I think he's been coached to avoid contact and stay healthy to maximize his speed.