The Cardinals will try to trade out of the first pick

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I remind u last draft he was the fourth qb selected, the qb needy teams didn't want to do anything with him at the point even josh Allen was selected earlier

Which speaks to the quality of this year's draft class.

I've seen a number of comparatives between this class and last years, and not one has KM ahead of Rosen as a pro prospect.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He has been part of that qb class
Its like if u ignoring Rosen name of the 2018 qb class cause he has been terrible in his rookie season
You’re so ardent with slandering Rosen that you’re missing my point. I’m saying he’s not a good QB & doesn’t deserve to be in that class with those good QBs.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
No one is coming up to #1 period. Weinfuss actually gets paid for this drivel...:lastweek:

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You’re so ardent with slandering Rosen that you’re missing my point. I’m saying he’s not a good QB & doesn’t deserve to be in that class with those good QBs.

You say this after pointing out the role of a supporting cast in the success or future success of other QB's. :shrug:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are multiple reasons trading back makes sense. First off if you don't want Murray and think you can get more you trade back. But second, you don't want the 49ers to get Bosa at 2, but you'd be fine if say the Raiders did or someone else. So you not only stockpile more picks, you prevent a conference foe from drafting the guy who would be hitting your QB for the next 10 years.

Or you just draft Bosa yourself which honestly makes lots of sense too.

On Sweat I thought his enlarged heart was going to make him fall out of the first round and off some teams boards entirely?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
How about building in a traditional way like the teams that are kicking the crap out of did?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
???

If Josh Rosen was in this draft, he'd be off the board before KM.
I’m not saying I disagree with that, but if that’s an absolute fact why isn’t anyone interested in trading for him? That’s what I keep coming back to when I think about ride or die with josh. If other teams are going to draft a qb, why wouldn’t they give a mid round 1st for him rather than taking the dreck I see them drafting in mock drafts? These are nfl teams and decision makers that are seemingly balking on trading value for Rosen. I’m not saying this to be argumentative bc I’ll be good with moving forward with josh. But it’s definitely a big question mark in my mind.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not saying I disagree with that, but if that’s an absolute fact why isn’t anyone interested in trading for him? That’s what I keep coming back to when I think about ride or die with josh. If other teams are going to draft a qb, why wouldn’t they give a mid round 1st for him rather than taking the dreck I see them drafting in mock drafts? These are nfl teams and decision makers that are seemingly balking on trading value for Rosen. I’m not saying this to be argumentative bc I’ll be good with moving forward with josh. But it’s definitely a big question mark in my mind.
there are teams interested in trading for him but we have not made him available.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I personally think there is a lot of interest and just isn't being reported.. the cards phone will be ringing if they pick Murray and Haskins is off the board. Imo

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Who else do you LOVE in this draft, outside of the Murray conversation? Who would be a superior addition if we were picking later in the draft?

I think Ed Oliver, Devin White, TJ Hockenson, Garrett Bradbury, and N'Keal Harry will all be among the best at their positon within a couple of years. Yep, even Harry, who does not at all remind me of Anquan Boldin (DK Metcalf is more like that) but in virtually every way is reminiscent of Larry Fitzgerald.

It's a strong draft for OG, DL, WR, OLB, DE
An average draft for OT, ILB, CB, TE, RB
A weaker draft for S, QB, C