The Cards want us to do telemarketing for them?

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Did anyone else the this email from the Cardinals? hmm... they must be offering below average wages to us season tix holders, lol

BIG RED SERVICE TEAM
The Arizona Cardinals are reaching out to our most passionate group of fans, our Season Seat Holders, in search of guest service individuals to be part of our Big Red Service Team.
The Big Red Service Team will be a unique group of individuals that are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and supportive of the Arizona Cardinals. This select group will assist with a proactive outbound call campaign to current Arizona Cardinals Season Seat Holders throughout the year. These ambassadors will be communicating important information regarding the Arizona Cardinals as well as assist with any questions regarding the Season Seat Holder's account.
If you or someone you know is able to dedicate 10-20 hours a week and would like to earn some supplemental income, please attend one of our informational meetings. The meetings will be held at the Cardinals Training Facility in Tempe (8701 S. Hardy Drive) on the two following dates:
Saturday, January 22nd at 10:00AM
and
Tuesday, January 25th at Noon
Please be prepared to provide the following information:

• Your season ticket account number (if applicable)
  • Your name
  • Resume
  • Daytime phone number
If you have any questions please contact Ron Campbell at (602) 379-1721 or Cari Maas at (602) 379-1628.
Thank you for your support of the Arizona Cardinals and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Arizona Cardinals Football Club

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Makes sense to me. As season ticket holders, we are already more knowledgable and excited about the Cardinals than your average temp. Plus, it gives fans who really need the work an opportunity to make the money to pay for their season tickets.

My first reaction was to laugh, but looking back on it, I think it is a good move.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An attempt by the Cardinals to give back to their loyal fans. It might also help some people who are struggling to pay for their tickets. Win - win for both sides.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man the Bidwills are CHEAP!
This is a pathetic move IMO.
Seriosly Cardinals...what's next...bring our cleats to the game!!?!

Sorry, but this move of having us make calls for them is a joke.
Fans are already firm on their renewal plans...you are NOT going to be able to talk someone into paying!
What have the Cards done other than sit on their rear end so far?
I'd laugh my ass off if I heard one of you guys calling me.

I expect over 50% of current season ticket holders to be dumping or lowering their ticket numbers.

Of our group of 12 seats only 2 are renewing...and these guys have been aroun for years. If they are fed up i can't imagine any new fans sticking around.

Last edited:

Derm

slippery when wet
Reaction score
So they're cheap by coming up with a seemingly unique marketing process for ticket sales? Telemarketing may not be your cup of tea nor mine but calling them cheap and pathetic? It may not work for them but you at least have to give someone some props for trying.

No one is making you do anything. If you're a season ticket holder, received the email and don't like it - delete it.

I passed the information onto someone who's looking for a part-time job. Even if they aren't a season ticket holder, it's worth them to know that there may be a job out there...

That's being cheap and pathetic?

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man the Bidwills are CHEAP!
This is a pathetic move IMO.
Seriosly Cardinals...what's next...bring our cleats to the game!!?!

Fans are already firm on their renewal plans...you are NOT going to be able to talk someone into paying!
What have the Cards done other than sit on their rear end so far?
I'd laugh my ass off if I heard one of you guys calling me.

I expect over 50% of current season ticket holders to be dumping or lowering their ticket numbers.

Of our group of 12 seats only 2 are renewing...and these guys have been aroun for years. If they are fed up i can't imagine any new fans sticking around.

You need some serious help dude.

This seems like a great idea and how does this make them cheap, they will be paying for the time

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense to me. As season ticket holders, we are already more knowledgable and excited about the Cardinals than your average temp. Plus, it gives fans who really need the work an opportunity to make the money to pay for their season tickets.

My first reaction was to laugh, but looking back on it, I think it is a good move.

I agree. Might as well have someone selling the product that supports the product.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser