The DVD that came with our ticket renewal notice.

Red Hawk

JUST WIN!
Reaction score
Got to love the props to the fans for "home field advantage".

But the whole thing was rather short.

Was sort of hoping for season highlight reel sort of thing.

Bobcat

Reaction score
Got to love the props to the fans for "home field advantage".

But the whole thing was rather short.

Was sort of hoping for season highlight reel sort of thing.

It is really tough to get all fired up for us fans to be charge as much as 20% more than last years Season tickets, then start losing key players from last years team, and possible players i.e. Fanica due to on players Agent being a hard ass. Yes it is very hard to be A Cardinal Fan, and keep that OLD "home field advantage".

BOBCAT

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would suggest everyone on this board who has this DVD watch it. When you see the catch Fitz made, it should make you realize how big of an asset he is to this team.

I think it's a great DVD and I like how all the coaches on it sound like they are really looking forward to 2008.

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would suggest everyone on this board who has this DVD watch it. When you see the catch Fitz made, it should make you realize how big of an asset he is to this team.

I think it's a great DVD and I like how all the coaches on it sound like they are really looking forward to 2008.

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!

Sorry 40 but you dont need to see a replay of Fitz making one of his great plays in order to know that he is an asset to the team. The question is could you use him to imoprove the team even more. The answer is probably yes.

That being said lets lock him up.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Fitz is a great player. A team he does not make.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was on the dvd??

They replayed some of the better plays from last season, had Coach Wiz and most of the assistant coaches talk about 2007 and what their plans are for 2008 and just in general was a rah-rah feel good DVD.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05