the "Experts"

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
I bought some magazines today and noticed just how anti-Cardinal they are . Here are some statements and some predictions these know-it-all magazines gave:

Ultimate Pro Football Annual:

The most overrated player in the league this season: Emmitt Smith
Hmm where was that statement last year??

As for the "Due for a dissapointing season" list, Jeff Blake was at the top. Where's Mark Brunnell...or Bruce Smith??

Our power ranking is 30th in the league (82) and our home-feild advantage rating is a 2 out of 10.

Finally, our odds to winning the division are 15-1, as for winning the NFC championship, they put us 100-1, and finally 200-1 to win the Superbowl. The only team with worse odds are the Texans.

As for Athlon Sports, we're going to finish 4-12, and once again Jeff Blake will be the biggest upset at QB in the NFL.

My reaction? SICK OF THIS ****. :rolleyes:

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Yeah, but think a minute.........by the end of the season, all these so-called experts will get a big helping of..........

You must be registered for see images

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I bought some magazines today and noticed just how anti-Cardinal they are .
I continue to express shock and dismay.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
I bought some magazines today and noticed just how anti-Cardinal they are .
I continue to express shock and dismay.
lmao...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
The most overrated player in the league this season: Emmitt Smith That is some BS, I dont think anyone is expecting ALOT form him. So how could he be overrated?

As for the "Due for a dissapointing season" list, Jeff Blake was at the top. Where's Mark Brunnell...or Bruce Smith?? How about Plummer, not to nick pick, but the Broncos have put alot on his shoulders. A FAT contract AND they cut their original starter...

Our power ranking is 30th in the league (82) and our home-feild advantage rating is a 2 out of 10. That is reasonable, considering we ARE the cardinals...

Finally, our odds to winning the division are 15-1, as for winning the NFC championship, they put us 100-1, and finally 200-1 to win the Superbowl. The only team with worse odds are the Texans.

we're going to finish 4-12, and once again Jeff Blake will be the biggest upset at QB in the NFL.
I dont see that happening... Were gunna be alot better team bearing injury. But thats ok they'll soon find out! (insert evil laugh here)