the "Experts"

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
I bought some magazines today and noticed just how anti-Cardinal they are . Here are some statements and some predictions these know-it-all magazines gave:

Ultimate Pro Football Annual:

The most overrated player in the league this season: Emmitt Smith
Hmm where was that statement last year??

As for the "Due for a dissapointing season" list, Jeff Blake was at the top. Where's Mark Brunnell...or Bruce Smith??

Our power ranking is 30th in the league (82) and our home-feild advantage rating is a 2 out of 10.

Finally, our odds to winning the division are 15-1, as for winning the NFC championship, they put us 100-1, and finally 200-1 to win the Superbowl. The only team with worse odds are the Texans.

As for Athlon Sports, we're going to finish 4-12, and once again Jeff Blake will be the biggest upset at QB in the NFL.

My reaction? SICK OF THIS ****. :rolleyes:

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Yeah, but think a minute.........by the end of the season, all these so-called experts will get a big helping of..........

You must be registered for see images

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I bought some magazines today and noticed just how anti-Cardinal they are .
I continue to express shock and dismay.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
I bought some magazines today and noticed just how anti-Cardinal they are .
I continue to express shock and dismay.
lmao...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
The most overrated player in the league this season: Emmitt Smith That is some BS, I dont think anyone is expecting ALOT form him. So how could he be overrated?

As for the "Due for a dissapointing season" list, Jeff Blake was at the top. Where's Mark Brunnell...or Bruce Smith?? How about Plummer, not to nick pick, but the Broncos have put alot on his shoulders. A FAT contract AND they cut their original starter...

Our power ranking is 30th in the league (82) and our home-feild advantage rating is a 2 out of 10. That is reasonable, considering we ARE the cardinals...

Finally, our odds to winning the division are 15-1, as for winning the NFC championship, they put us 100-1, and finally 200-1 to win the Superbowl. The only team with worse odds are the Texans.

we're going to finish 4-12, and once again Jeff Blake will be the biggest upset at QB in the NFL.
I dont see that happening... Were gunna be alot better team bearing injury. But thats ok they'll soon find out! (insert evil laugh here)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05