The Lions comin' to town...

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Comparing both teams -

1. We're a bit more high risk/high reward (i.e. more big plays but also more mistakes - though lately, we're not making that many great plays either). The Lions - even with Martz as OC - seem to play closer to the vest (with fewer mistakes but also fewer big plays). In close games, the team with the fewest mistakes typically wins.

2. Let me restate this as a question - Given the state of both teams, are Lion blogs as toxic as Cardinal blogs (including this one)?

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
This is the one game the Cards totally screw up and WIN. Knocking us out of the #1 draft pick, therefore not being able to trade the pick to a team that wants Brady Quinn, we pick 3rd and take yet another WR cuz we need more speed according to the children in the draft room and then a kicker and punter. We get some other teams 2nd and 3rd string OL cast-offs and meet back here same time next year and post this all over again.....:bang:

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Gawd, I bet we end up winning this game and screwing up the only thing we have to look forward to, the draft...

oh don't worry the bidwill's will be celebrating more than anyone. It will only help the best salary cap managers in the NFL.

They will win, this is the most important game in years for the Cardinals.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
oh don't worry the bidwill's will be celebrating more than anyone. It will only help the best salary cap managers in the NFL.

They will win, this is the most important game in years for the Cardinals.
This is true. They want to avoid that #1 bonus money like the plague.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05