The Official Draft Lottery Thread

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
The Suns don't get Atlanta's pick. Yet again the Suns get hosed this year. Let's just hope Atlanta gets the 1 or 2 pick next year, so we can get the next great PG.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Thank God ATL didn't get one of the top 2 though. Suns only have the two 20-something picks now.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
The Suns don't get Atlanta's pick. Yet again the Suns get hosed this year. Let's just hope Atlanta gets the 1 or 2 pick next year, so we can get the next great PG.

Just be prepared for the biggest turnaround in NBA history. Hawks won't tank it next season.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
No. Frickin. Way.

Are you sure that's not the other pick that ATL owned?

ATL did have 2 lottery picks this year....

ESPN put PHX up when ATL/IND or whatever was picked at 11. I put my WTF face on. LOL.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
At least the Hawks didn't get 1 or 2.

Yeah. After Oden and Durant I think the next best players are projects. The Hawks may just take Conley, they need a PG, but I would hope (guess) that they will still be a lottery team next year.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Still Atlanta won't be getting Durrant or Oden. They can still suck next year when the Suns will get the pick whatever the position.

Also, with this over at least the Suns can start working out what they want to do.

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Suns were to lose the pick tonight, it's best that Atlanta got the 3rd pick.

They will still struggle a lot next season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05