The Official Game 2,3,4,5 and Out Smack Thread

satex

Reaction score
I vow not to come on here so piss drunk after game two, win or lose, kicking up dust as I did after game 1. My bad. I do really like the Suns and in a weird way, want to see Nash get one but it's hard to do when my team is what stands in the way of that. That's the worst thing about playing the Suns and beating the Suns. I have nooo problem with taking D'Antoni down or really the rest of the Suns but seeing Nash in the postgame always leaves me a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth. A tinge of guilt. If anyone is deserving of a ring, it's that guy. He's never been the weak link and never blames. And I must say, I liked Amares post game. Manned up...thank you ! There's hope for him yet. Shaq...well...let's not get into that. Not a fan. Never have been from his LSU days and I'm not starting now.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I vow not to come on here so piss drunk after game two, win or lose, kicking up dust as I did after game 1. My bad. I do really like the Suns and in a weird way, want to see Nash get one but it's hard to do when my team is what stands in the way of that. That's the worst thing about playing the Suns and beating the Suns. I have nooo problem with taking D'Antoni down or really the rest of the Suns but seeing Nash in the postgame always leaves me a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth. A tinge of guilt. If anyone is deserving of a ring, it's that guy. He's never been the weak link and never blames. And I must say, I liked Amares post game. Manned up...thank you ! There's hope for him yet. Shaq...well...let's not get into that. Not a fan. Never have been from his LSU days and I'm not starting now.

Good post, Nash is a hard guy too hate, same with alot of the Suns, play the game the way it should be and Man up, when things didn't go to well.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
I just hope Shaq is really pissed that he would use that elbow once in a while. :D

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Parker and Floppy need to hit the floor HARD with Shaqs fouls in this game. Even maybe Skinner and Amare if your gonna commit a foul make it a hard but clean one and put them on the floor, make them think about driving the lane.

Djaughe

Reaction score
Congratulations Manu Ginobli on the NBA Sixth Man Award...will your Flopper of the Year award be announced next week?

You must be registered for see images

attachment.php

Last edited:

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
Don't feel sorry for us fans of the 2008 NBA Champions. I feel sorry for Spurs fans who have never ever won consecutive championships! Ha ha ha!!!

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
^^

But the Suns never won anything, so never winning consecutive titles is way better than winning none.

Agloco

Veteran
Reaction score
Nash > Duncan.

Size of Nash's Balls > Size that Sam Cassell thinks his balls are.

Moral of the story: Nash won't lose again.

He's a great player. But he's stuck on a boat without a rudder so to speak. He might not want to lose, but unfortunately it's out of his hands.

Agloco

Veteran
Reaction score
Don't feel sorry for us fans of the 2008 NBA Champions. I feel sorry for Spurs fans who have never ever won consecutive championships! Ha ha ha!!!

I hear you. Every time I look at the trophy case in the AT&T center my only thought is about how badly this franchise has been mismanaged over the past decade.

No repeats is inexcusable........:rolleyes:

griff_in_sa

Reaction score
turn out the lights...the party's over!

In the interest of full disclosure, let me start by saying I'm a lifelong San Antonio resident AND Spurs fan. I'm ecstatic about the game 3 beatdown that was administered last night.

But it's nothing personal. I like the Suns OK. Most of the time, you have an exciting team to watch and they're good guys - not like the Lakers who are basically jerks.

The reason I'm so happy is because out of the 20 or so "experts" at espn, si, etc, about 17 of them picked the Suns to win. Despite the fact that SA are defending champs, despite the fact that we've owned Phoenix during the playoffs for the last 10 years, despite the fact that we have the best sports team of any kind. There's still no respect.

So don't take it personally when I say...SUCK IT, EXPERTS!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05