OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:

That game was lost by everyone, mostly the defense.

Think I already mentioned that.

Please, this thread is supposed to be a good luck Josh thread. Don't make me reflect back on his games (Atl red zone swirling in my mind right now) and change my mind. I'm wishing the kid well. I'm hoping he does good.

Getting your starting job back because the rookie who replaced you broke his finger doesn't mean you earned it back. Josh-fans need to ease off on the lovefest accelerator. He's getting another shot to prove what he HAS NOT YET proven. I still prefer Navarre, but I'm cheering for Josh...part of what allows me to do that is that I am trying to wipe all his past performances from my mind, and give him a clean slate. Bringing up all his stellar wins and oh-so-close 6-3 losses sure isn't helping my mental eraser....

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
RedViper said:
I'm not a Josh fan, in that there is no way at this point I feel he should be our starter going into next year. Still, I believe he gives us our best chance to win Sunday. I hope he makes the most of it. And I am making my personal appeal to Josh and all our Cardinals to avoid letting us become the "2" in a 2-14 season for the 49ers.
You ain't never lied Red. That would be almost as bad as us being 2-14.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
john h said:
Booing King made as much sense as cheering Kent Graham when he got injured and Plummer came in. Booing King was low anyway you cut it. Sure does not help the team win games.

I really think the booing of King was more booing the QB change itself, and utlimately Denny's decision. It's wasn't so much a reflection on King.

The national media view these changes as a QB carousel and can't understand why Josh was benched in the first place.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Actually, right now I'd like to give out a great big

BOOOOOOOOO!!

to the Cardinals team and coaches on the way they have performed the last three games. After winning two in a row and a 4-5 record, I had hope.

Now I feel better. As a season ticket holder, I pay $560 per year to sit on metal bleachers and watch the game so I have a right to say that.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm in

any booing should be directed at the OC when necessary.
The booing of King (if it was King) was not EVEN in the same league of distaste as the Graham/Plummer applause.
If McCown comes out and lights it up, it will NOT change the mind set of anyone here who doesn't think he's got it. one game or three, won't matter.
Go get them Josh, Go get them Cards!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05