Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Josh McCown

Votes: 12 13.0%

• Total voters

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The past decade of mediocrity, all crap team QB

I wan't to make an opposite of an all star team, a all crap team. A team of guys who best represent the past 10 years of suffering us Cards fans have gone through. I want to make a consensus team. Who would you pick to QB the all crap team??

Last edited:

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Andre Wadsworth, Wendall Bryant, Tom Knight

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Jake Plummer that showed up during the 1st quarter of every game

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Dave Brown? I always thought he was sort of the Cardinals poster boy.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
No Dave Brown? I always thought he was sort of the Cardinals poster boy.

Do you mean "The Statue". He stood in one place so long, he'd have bird crap on him.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But, with Brown not on the board, I'd have to go with McCown. He's very representative of the Cardinals teams over the last 15 years or so: all we hear about is how good he could or might be, but all we see from him is overall suckiness.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave Kreig. That year was a nightmare of turnovers and sacks. Towards the end of the season, heavy breathing was enough to jar the ball loose and knock him down.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Gotta be the snake.

Who else can put us down by 28 points in the 1st quarter, then try to make his gazillionth comeback win ?

:shrug:

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Kent Graham is my pick, I can still see him glaring at the attacking defenders as he looked for receivers down field. He sure could take a hit though. I've seen many a defender stagger away after hitting him wondering where the ringing sounds are coming from.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Kent Graham, for the sheer fact that it was thought he could lead a somewhat legitimate NFL team at that time.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Jake has 5 years with only one winning season. He landed a ridiculously lucrative contracts (in terms of where he was drafted and what he'd done up to that point) and then was fair at best and often horrendous. He was certainly better than most of the QB's on the list, but if if you want to point to guy that really insured we'd have a lot of bad years, its Jake. The others were only here one of two seasons. Hitching the wagon to Jake, other than in 98, it killed us.

Last edited:

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
what? i thought we were to pick the best out of the group if we had to have one. I change from Jake to Josh if we are picking the worst of the group.

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
what? i thought we were to pick the best out of the group if we had to have one. I change from Jake to Josh if we are picking the worst of the group.

Yeah pick who sucked the hardest out of the group

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My man Kent Graham! :biglaugh:

I'll say this though, outside of the playoffs, he may have won the all time greatest game in Cardinal history!!

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
Placing Mccown on that list you will get a rabid response from his defenders. Watch your back buddy, lol.

I think the selection of Plummer is more of an indictment against the Cardinals than it is against Plummer. Plummer is an NFL QB. He has played better in Denver. I would be happy if Warner has numbers like Plummer's of last year. Fewer interceptions would be better but I could live with his numbers from last year. Why could the Cards not get better play out of him? He is not the only guy who has left the Cards and played better.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Kent Graham was better than people give him credit for(he had some awesome games--one against the Rams in particular)....Dave Krieg made him look like John Elway.

Why isn't Boomer on here? He sucked worse than Graham when they were both in town.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan