The Penguin (Max)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rock solid pilot and loved the song they pre-lapped as they went to credits.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
This looks good but it’s the show-version sequel to The Batman which featured the Joker and Riddler? Meanwhile there’s a Joker 2 coming out?

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Watched the pilot last night. Wow...incredible. I love when an hour goes by and it feels like 20 minutes. Not a wasted moment.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Episode 3 back on track. These early episodes doing crazy character development

Gonna be rooting for Penguin in the next Batman

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Gonna be rooting for Penguin in the next Batman

I doubt they do it, but it would be super interesting if Batman ends up being responsible for Victor’s death setting up a Batman v Penguin movie where the audience would be split in the allegiance. It would be like a Heat situation where you are rooting for both the good guys and the bad guys.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show is fantastic. If Colin Farrell doesn't win an Emmy for this part? The Emmy's are a fraud. Seriously, his transformation for this part is mind blowing and one of the best I have ever seen film or TV.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt they do it, but it would be super interesting if Batman ends up being responsible for Victor’s death setting up a Batman v Penguin movie where the audience would be split in the allegiance. It would be like a Heat situation where you are rooting for both the good guys and the bad guys.

If this Batman series is really a trilogy, it seems like they’re going the route of making Penguin the biggest bad of all and mastermind in whatever the finale is going to be. He’s def the biggest star out of the 3 actors cast as villains so far and they’re doing a ton of work to build him from the ground up.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan