The Vikings are gonna kick your......

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention! :D

I'm not trolling. Just wanted to hear some Card's fans thoughts on the game this week. The matchups etc.

I think it will be a good close game! I am jealous of your receivers. They have incredible talent and could be a big problem for the Vikes if they spread them wide and abandon the run.

With that being said, AP is due for a HUGE game, the Cards have clinched and the Vikes are trying to maintain the lead over Chicago.

As long as they come out playing with intensity and we don't lose the 'Wall' before Sunday, I predict a 27 - 20 win for the beloved Purple.

What say you birds?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Which Viking quarterback is Adrian Wilson going to knock out? :D

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
Fitz and Boldin will kill you.

Warner is bi-polar.

Ken Whizenhunt can smell your fear.

AP is God.

28-24 , Cardinals.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I would give you a chance.....In Minnesota.

But not at home. We don't get beat at home unless you are defending Super Bowl champs.

Adrian Peterson would have to have a MONSTER game for us to lose - which I am not putting past him - but I like our chances against anyone at home. Poor QB play will doom you as we force turnovers in Phoenix like its out of style.

Your pass rush worries me a bit but otherwise I see this being a bad matchup for you guys as we don't run the ball and we are playing on the fast track.

31-20 Red Birds

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
I'm hoping for "the wall" to be on vacation and Kurt Warner finds out that some Viking player said bad things about his mother. :)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Vikesfan?

I think we win it with a 42 yard field goal at the end.
:number1:

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
I would give you a chance.....In Minnesota.

But not at home. We don't get beat at home unless you are defending Super Bowl champs.

Adrian Peterson would have to have a MONSTER game for us to lose - which I am not putting past him - but I like our chances against anyone at home. Poor QB play will doom you as we force turnovers in Phoenix like its out of style.

Your pass rush worries me a bit but otherwise I see this being a bad matchup for you guys as we don't run the ball and we are playing on the fast track.

31-20 Red Birds

You just said it all. You don't run the ball which means our pass rush will have that many more opportunities to get at Warner. Unless you run a 3 step drop EVERY play I see the bad match up on your end. IMO.
AP is due! Woo hoo AP is due!

Your receivers do scare the hell outa me though... :(

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've clinched, but you stand between us and the 3 seed. We want that 3 seed, because we don't want to go to the Meadowlands in the second round.

AP won't be running much after we hang 17 on you early since Warner can get the ball off quickly before the rush. Then we'll just tee off on whichever QB has a pulse.

Or it will be really close.

But I say Cards 27-17.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless you run a 3 step drop EVERY play I see the bad match up on your end. IMO.

Uhm, we run from the shot most of the game. Warner is deadly fast at getting the ball and getting rid of it.

Our lack of a running game is oddly a strength in this matchup, because your strength is stopping the run...well, we stopped it for you. Get ready for no-huddle ball flying Cardinal touchdown scoring action.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner has the highest QB rating in the league against the blitz. If the Vikes are smart they will drop everyone back in coverage and beg us to beat them with the run.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What the Cardinals have:

The two best receivers in the NFL.

A real live 3rd down scat back.

A very efficient passing offense.

*Improving play from CB's. (edited cause I put it in the wrong spot, my bad for confusion)

What the Cardinals don't have:

A running game. Courtesy of scheme and skill.

What they sometimes have:

An MVP QB who can throw for multiple touchdowns a game.

A washed up QB who can turn the ball over multiple times a game.

A rookie RB who leads all rookies in TD's.

A rookie RB who can't generate consistent yardage (see: O Line).

What the Vikings have:

A dominate defensive line (when eligible).

Two RB's (one amazing, one great).

The best LT/LG/C/RG runblocking team in the NFL.

Improving play from starting CB's.

What the Vikings don't have:

A legitimate starting QB.

Adequate pass blocking (notably from RT).

A standout WR (may have to do w/ not having a good QB).

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention! :D

I'm not trolling. Just wanted to hear some Card's fans thoughts on the game this week. The matchups etc.

I think it will be a good close game! I am jealous of your receivers. They have incredible talent and could be a big problem for the Vikes if they spread them wide and abandon the run.

With that being said, AP is due for a HUGE game, the Cards have clinched and the Vikes are trying to maintain the lead over Chicago.

As long as they come out playing with intensity and we don't lose the 'Wall' before Sunday, I predict a 27 - 20 win for the beloved Purple.

What say you birds?

A warm welcome back to the basin, I am sure you have many fond memories of your last trip here...

You must be registered for see images attach

Even better, in Tecmo Super Bowl form, with audio...the audio is priceless, NO, NO!!!!:biglaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_wfYAGosi4

And now in Madden form:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcA-NEhWVfI&feature=related

And if you are a real glutton for punishment, in NFL2k5 form:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7jq2VSmnnw&feature=related

Man, I could listen to that audio all day, my uncle in the Twin Cities took all his Vikings gear outside and burned it that day. What a finish.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah RUN! Please run!

Why in the world would we run?

Last time we faced the Vikings, Leinart threw for over 400 yards and we ran the ball maybe 3 times. Our team is actually a ton better now (as is yours offensively with AP) and we are at home. Tell All Day that the sun is going down on him in Arizona.

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score
What the Cardinals have:

The two best receivers in the NFL.

A real live 3rd down scat back.

A very efficient passing offense.

What the Cardinals don't have:

A running game. Courtesy of scheme and skill.

Improving play from CB's.

What they sometimes have:

An MVP QB who can throw for multiple touchdowns a game.

A washed up QB who can turn the ball over multiple times a game.

A rookie RB who leads all rookies in TD's.

A rookie RB who can't generate consistent yardage (see: O Line).

What the Vikings have:

A dominate defensive line (when eligible).

Two RB's (one amazing, one great).

The best LT/LG/C/RG runblocking team in the NFL.

Improving play from starting CB's.

What the Vikings don't have:

A legitimate starting QB.

Adequate pass blocking (notably from RT).

A standout WR (may have to do w/ not having a good QB).

Great post! If Jackson starts this weekend due to Gus injury the game could get out of hand very quickly. But by the same token, if he finally has it figured out like he showed in the second half last week, your D could have their work cut out for them.

Reaction score
A warm welcome back to the basin, I am sure you have many fond memories of your last trip here...

You must be registered for see images attach

Even better, in Tecmo Super Bowl form, with audio...the audio is priceless, NO, NO!!!!:biglaugh:
NICE!

OP
OP
R

Rooster7

Rookie
Reaction score

Man, I could listen to that audio all day, my uncle in the Twin Cities took all his Vikings gear outside and burned it that day. What a finish.

If I'm not mistaken, that force out rule has been eliminated this year so you won't have that to fall back on. Man that sucked! :bang:

Reaction score
I am jealous of your receivers. They have incredible talent and could be a big problem for the Vikes if they spread them wide and abandon the run.
If you have seen the Cardinals play, you should know there is no if in that sentence.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05