The Waiting Game

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
Why does it seem that being a Suns fan is a perpetual exercise in patience. Last summer I sat on pins and needles waiting to see if the Clips would match Q. This summer's wait and see is absurd. And then there was the whole summer of waiting with Tsakalidis a few years back, waiting to see what would happen with his contract with AEK. That one was painful.

Then of course is the most painful exercise of all, always waiting for next year, the year when we are finally gonna get it together and win it all.

Sometimes the aggrevation seems to be too much.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Neo said:
Why does it seem that being a Suns fan is a perpetual exercise in patience. Last summer I sat on pins and needles waiting to see if the Clips would match Q. This summer's wait and see is absurd. And then there was the whole summer of waiting with Tsakalidis a few years back, waiting to see what would happen with his contract with AEK. That one was painful.

Then of course is the most painful exercise of all, always waiting for next year, the year when we are finally gonna get it together and win it all.

Welcome aboard.

This of it as a "zen thing". :rolleyes:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neo said:

Your thoughts bring to mind some of the lyrics from a song by Creedence ClearWater Revival, "Someday Never Comes."

It goes...

"Well I'm here to tell you now each and every mother's son
That you better learn it fast you better learn it young
'Cause someday never comes."

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Neo said:

Try being a Cardinals fan...