The way too early wildcard watch thread.2024

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
The guy supposedly starting for the Mets has a 10+ ERA and a WHIP over 2. It won't be Severino. The New York Scrubs are resting comfortably.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Im literally a bigger Mets fan than Billy Crystal right now

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like the Mets are running a bunch of their guys out there for this one and not mailing it in?

Gambler

Veteran
Reaction score
The Mets are starting a dude with an ERA over 10
Looks like he has only pitched 4.1 innings this year. Gave up 5 ER's to the Phillies.

Mets are sitting Lindor, JD Martinez and Iglesias. And pitching their juggernaut Joey Lucchesi.

Chris Sale is scratched for back spasms. Braves are starting Grant Holmes, who has started 3 games in his career. Just stating the facts, not asking for sympathy. It is what it is.

Last edited:

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Looks like he has only pitched 4.1 innings this year. Gave up 5 ER's to the Phillies.

Mets are sitting Lindor, JD Martinez and Iglesias. And pitching their juggernaut Joey Lucchesi.

Chris Sale is scratched for back spasms. Braves are starting Grant Holmes, who has started 3 games in his career. Just stating the facts, not asking for sympathy. It is what it is.

His career record is 23-25 with a 4.14 ERA. I suppose they could have phoned it in worse pitching wise, but only starting a guy with one start this year is definitely saving yours staff for the postseason.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

JD Martinez has been slumping bad the last month...worst of his career. He got a couple hits over the weekend, but before that was abysmal.

Gambler

Veteran
Reaction score
His career record is 23-25 with a 4.14 ERA. I suppose they could have phoned it in worse pitching wise, but only starting a guy with one start this year is definitely saving yours staff for the postseason.
Are you talking about Chris Holmes? I looked it up and didn't see that. Guess I'm getting old.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake