The Worst Call I Have Ever Seen

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes they are it’s from the broadcast.
Look at the DBs left arm. In the first image, it's around Kyle's left shoulder pad. In the right image, Kyler has already turned the corner and the DBs arm is around the ground.

Whether or not it's from the broadcast is irrelevant. The broadcast is clearly wrong.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
If this were in a game that we 'deserved' to win, I'd be more angry over the blatant lies on broadcast.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yes they are it’s from the broadcast.
In the first Pic the defender is about 4 feet off the ground and angled upward.
In the second Pic he is almost on the ground and angled downward.
These pictures are a full second apart

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You can see here he's still off the ground. Short by an inch or two, but not synced like the broadcast states.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score

The above is taken from the game archive.

This is taken from the broadcast's review/replay of the snap.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Another bad call to me was why wasn't there a personal foul on the McBride hit? Dude clearly led with his helmet, hell he knocked himself out.
They both lead with their helmets. Remember, offensive players aren’t allowed to do that either. So what do you call, offsetting fouls?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I agree with that. cant hate on someone for owning up to an error.
But we see egregiously bad calls or no calls every week in the nfl and they try to downplay it as a judgement call, or the guys in the booth agreed...crap like that.

They should have a check list or something...five obviously bad calls in a season...and your booted back to college...some sort of accountability. Plays like todays are not only game changing but they can affect January as well.
They do track the officials. Good ones make the playoffs and super bowl.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The clock was a terrible call and game changing.
How often do you hear them say there’s a small gap from when the delay of game clock runs out and they let the play go?
What’s the difference?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The clock was a terrible call and game changing.
How often do you hear them say there’s a small gap from when the delay of game clock runs out and they let the play go?
What’s the difference?
I saw it several times across other games this weekend.. click hits zero as the center is snapping it and they allow the play to continue. NFL needs an NBA type buzzer connected to the official game clock.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw it several times across other games this weekend.. click hits zero as the center is snapping it and they allow the play to continue. NFL needs an NBA type buzzer connected to the official game clock.
Exactly. Most of the time the 2-minute warning happens whenever the play stops, so like 1:57 or 1:56, etc. Not exactly at 2 minutes if you're able to snap it just before.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
the first down reversal was bad -- the video was in no way conclusive. And if the shots they showed on the broadcast were supposed to by synced (and they made a decision on it) -- they got it wrong. No way those two images are at the same moment in time

the snap thing was just an incredibly lucky break for the Lions / terrible luck for the Cards --