There Is A God!!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Yes!!! That fumble was very Cardinalish like from last year Rams game... Thank you very much, I will take frys with it!!!

Genus49

Reaction score
Good job guys.

Now come the tough games for both niners and cards with tough teams like BMore and Pittsburgh.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a God, but now there's a KING OF CARDS watching the games with him and God's afraid of the King! Keep giving him hell up in heaven King. We miss ya!

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
I love going back and reading the game thread and reading the reliving the game through all of your comments- especially with a win. Two losses in the division would have been a real tough way to start. This makes last week's loss so much easier to swallow. Great job.

OP
OP
dogpoo32

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I love going back and reading the game thread and reading the reliving the game through all of your comments- especially with a win. Two losses in the division would have been a real tough way to start. This makes last week's loss so much easier to swallow. Great job.

I was ready to jump. I came out of last monday with such high hopes, and about the start of the 4th I was on the edge.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05