Things I'd Like To See Against the Chargers

seesred

Reaction score
No injuries.

The Bean runing like last week.
Doucet doing well.
Williams and Sampson getting into the flow with 1st team.
Kolb Lighting it up.
Defense being aggressive like last week with Obrien showing he can do it 2 weeks in a row.
Patterson make some plays.
No Injuries!

GBR

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I'm not sure why this hasn't been brought up more often. I would love to see the cards try some no huddle with Kolb. With all the uncertainty on the O-line, no huddle is the best way to limit the pass rush and allow the offense to get some rhythm going. Obviously Kolb isn't 100% up to date with the offense, but no huddle packages usually only consist of 4-5 plays. Green Bay does it religiously, and they aren't too bad :)

OP
OP
crisper57

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
:raccoon::raccoon::raccoon::yeahthat::yeahthat:
I'm not sure why this hasn't been brought up more often. I would love to see the cards try some no huddle with Kolb. With all the uncertainty on the O-line, no huddle is the best way to limit the pass rush and allow the offense to get some rhythm going. Obviously Kolb isn't 100% up to date with the offense, but no huddle packages usually only consist of 4-5 plays. Green Bay does it religiously, and they aren't too bad :)

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would like to see the 1st string defense get to the QB again, and I would like the secondary to step it up. I would also like to see the Hyphen take it to the side and Beanie running straighter lines. I want to see Kolb throw it away when the pocket collapses, he's got the job I want to keep the corn healthy.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

It just makes me sick to see this.

Remember the Minnesota game at UPS in 2009? Where the Cards just dominated the then 10-1 Vikings?

Here is the starting offensive line in that game LT Jeremy Bridges, LG Reggie Wells, C Lyle Sendlein, RG Duece Lutui, RT Levi Brown. Anyone recognize any of those names? Any of them still on the roster?

2009 QBs were sacked only 26 times instead of the 50 last year. Both TH and CWells averaged over 4ypc. 16 rushing TDs

I still don't understand why the coaches felt they had to mess with that offensive line.

You would think somebody in that organization would have stood up when it was proposed to move Levi to LT and screamed OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not again!!!!!!!!!!!!