This is the game

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That will go along way in determining how much this team has turned the corner. I am skeptical of Green and that hasent changed.

This is a game that we should not only win but should be able to dominate. SF is hurting at almost every position. If we go in there and get spanked it will most certainly be same old Cards!

Not to mention I need them. I am starting the Cards D and Rackers this week in my fantasy league!

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Not to mention I need them. I am starting the Cards D and Rackers this week in my fantasy league!
Mee too. And, in another, I'm forced to start Emmitt.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Mee too. And, in another, I'm forced to start Emmitt.

im starting emmitt too :eek:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree Shane. This game is big.

ARGH IS IT 3:15pm YET!??!?!!

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
fortunately, I'm not startin them on the same team. That would be way too scary for me.
i am.... :mad:

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
are we being set up for a fall today though? when was the last time pundits were picking us and we were putting Cards in our FF ( i have Fitz starting today) or is it a sign that under Green we feel like we can win games (15 stright loses on the road and we have hope today for some reason)

just a thought

AzCards06

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm in a salary cap league.

I've had Rackers and the Cards D all year, at first because they were reasonable cap wise, but I've been killing with them.

I've got Emmitt today too.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
English on tour said:
are we being set up for a fall today though? when was the last time pundits were picking us and we were putting Cards in our FF ( i have Fitz starting today) or is it a sign that under Green we feel like we can win games (15 stright loses on the road and we have hope today for some reason)

just a thought
You just made me so nervous I am going to puke.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
This is a game that we should not only win but should be able to dominate. SF is hurting at almost every position. If we go in there and get spanked it will most certainly be same old Cards!

I disagree with this pretty strongly. Writing off a rebuilding effort after five games would be stupid. That said, a loss today WOULD be very disappointing.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Shane H said:
That will go along way in determining how much this team has turned the corner. I am skeptical of Green and that hasent changed.

I have the Cards D too but I'm in a salary cap league and they are a very good value since they are insanely cheap.

I think this week will give us all a great idea of exactly where we stand. I see a dominating win and if we don't get it I'll be surprised.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoops, I was wrong. I DO have Emmitt and the Cardinals D starting on the same team.

Oh, crap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05