This needs to be answered.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Love the optimism, but I've been watching the Cardinals since 94 and rarely does this happen.

I remember playing a bad Bears team once and Brock Forsey who was like their fourth string RB steamrolling the Cardinals when the Cardinals absolutely should have crushed them.

My optimism is fairly low now. Too many years of trying to find the bright side, only to get smacked in the mouth.

And the Cardinals have beaten the Rams twice under McVay...

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the optimism, but I've been watching the Cardinals since 94 and rarely does this happen.

I remember playing a bad Bears team once and Brock Forsey who was like their fourth string RB steamrolling the Cardinals when the Cardinals absolutely should have crushed them.

My optimism is fairly low now. Too many years of trying to find the bright side, only to get smacked in the mouth.

This

Battered Cardinals syndrome

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My team won both our softball games Sunday, so I am feeling very optimistic ;)

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
there were four or five occasions where they went play action and it looked like Kyler was looking deep -- but passed on it and hit something underneath

the real question is: were any of those shots open or not?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We haven’t beaten the Rams at home since 2014.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If you're an optimist this is just a function of not playing in the preseason with still relatively new guys. "Presesason game" under his belt and now he can play loose.

If you're a pessimist then Kyler has reached Derek Carr on the Raiders status of just not wanting to mess things up.
I said in another thread that his comp is essentially Alex Smith with the Chiefs at this point. Passing is similar. YPA in the 6s and 7s. Low ints. A little more rushing.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Odds would be better if the Rams had won. Now there’s no chance they look passed this game. Their balanced offense looks to be too versatile for Cards to control.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep.

Trevor Lawrence and the Jags is a situation to watch the next few years.

Again hopefully its just a preseason thing cause we've heard how good this passing attack was in camp. Too bad we couldnt get the Commanders next week as a get right game.
Everybody looks good in shorts.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Odds would be better if the Rams had won. Now there’s no chance they look passed this game. Their balanced offense looks to be too versatile for Cards to control.

Was that a Pun or Freudian slip? ;)