This should be fun: Rams game Prediction?

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
I'll be the last Kool-Aide with Vodka drinking fool on this board: The Cardinals come out like bats outta Hell and beat the Rams 24-10. Jeff Blake looks like Bart Starr and Marcel rushes for over 100 and a score. Mac gets carried off the field on the shoulders of the team. This game turns around the season which causes Fox Films to make an "Angels in the Endzone" Movie about this season... Hey, a brother can dream, right?

And remember to change your Avatars! Last week's mojo was unGodly!

Last edited:

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
This game will make Mac cry like a child. Rams 55, Cardinals 3. Mac will get fired after this one.n The best thing to happen to this division is getting the Cardinals. I wanted to talk mass crap this week, but I feel so sorry for you people. GO RAMS 4 EVAH!!!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rams4evah
This game will make Mac cry like a child. Rams 55, Cardinals 3. Mac will get fired after this one.n The best thing to happen to this division is getting the Cardinals. I wanted to talk mass crap this week, but I feel so sorry for you people. GO RAMS 4 EVAH!!!

Not only that but after the game the Rams cheerleaders beat up our players and take their lunch money.

:(

OP
OP
Mr.Dibbs

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Great picture Assface! That's so cool that you actually went with the name that was created for you!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we'll see a situation similar to the Green Bay game. We got absolutely humiliated by Seattle the week before, 38-0. The next week, we played very well. I don't think we'll win, because they will make too many plays in the passing game. But, it will be close until the fourth quarter, maybe even right up until the end of the game.

Rams 24-14.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If the Cardinals could EVAH beat the Rams, I would be happy 4 EVAH. EVAHry time we play them we get our butts kicked, seems like EVAYry quarter we are out scored.

Rams 28
Cardinals 7

Last edited:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Another bandwagon fan from New Jersey no less. In another year or two he'll change teams again when the Rams quit winning.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Dude, you are 34 years old....maybe it is time to start talking like a grown up?

seesred

Reaction score
Rams 36 Cards 13 . Can't stop em. The only way to keep them to 36 is Martz likes Mac they are good friends. There is no way the team that called themselves the professional Cardinals that played the Browns don't get eaten up and spit out. This game might ne over by 2.03 P.M.

I'll be there and scream for a win for as long as I can , but I don't expect anything from the team that looked like the quit last week.

GBR

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
What is the answer to the Ultimate Question of the Meaning of Why The Cards Suck? The answer?

42-0, Rams. Okay, okay, 42-2. Botched punt snap or something.

So, now we have the answer. But, damn it, what is really the question?

Anyone on here have an inkling what I'm talking about? :D

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stout
What is the answer to the Ultimate Question of the Meaning of Why The Cards Suck? The answer?

After a week riding the bashwagon it's hard to guess that anything good can come from this game. If the players know that Mac is gone (scram4evah) and Mac knows he's gone I can't believe that they would be motivated now if they haven't been for weeks.
Rams are bettah then the browns so Rams 47 Cards 3. And I hope like hell that I'm no where close. Because I'll still listen to the game!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
This week the Cards will actually use all three 1st half timeouts prior to the kickoff because of not enough,then too many, players on the field.Then they go on to play a close game,for them, and lose 37-16.

jmr667

Random Poster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stout

I think it means you are a guy who doesn't panic and really knows where his towel is.

Prediction:
Cards 10
Rams 36
Cards score a FG on their first drive, then go to sleep the rest of the day. The Rams catch on that its siesta time in the desert after their 4th straight touchdown drive and take the 4th quarter off where the Cards score their only TD of the game on a 60 yard pass to Boldin.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
38-10 Rams.....We might get another win this season....but not next week...

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
That being said;

Rams 234
Cardinals 3

So you are assuming the Rams take a kneel down on their last possession and not rub it in further?
:D

Something is up with the Rams of late. Back to back poor outings but wins...Rams get back on track this week but the Cards make it close until the 4th quarter.

Rams 34
Cards 21

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
This game as upset written ALL over it.

Rams have struggled, and luck has most to due with the Cardinals victory. We will have TWO lucky bounces that result in points.

It will feel good, but it won't mean anything for us but the joy of playing spoiler.

Our team will play hard; some out of pride on the last game AND the last time they played the lambs, but mostly as a gesture of support for Mac.

Mac will be cookin' up the Defense, I hope to see something different. Who knows, this may be his next job he is auditioniing for.

The run-game will get going, for the same reasons stated above, and that will allow Blake to have a decent day.

Cardinals 21-20.