SS: Wilson

K: Feely

P: Zastudil

KR: LSH

PR: Peterson

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Wiz keeps Lutui behind Hadnot for at least one game (to make sure he has Deuce's attention).

Otherwise, agree with everything else. (Lenon instead of Bradley is kind of a positional nitpick because both plus DWash will probably get equal playing time in rotation.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
QB: Kolb

HB: Wells

FB: Sherman

WR: Fitzgerald

WR: Roberts

TE: Heap

LT: Brown

LG: Colledge

OC: Sendlien

RG: Lutui

RT: Keith

NT: Williams

LDE: Dockett

RDE: Campbell

LOLB: Haggans

ROLB: Porter

SILB: Bradley

WILB: Washington

LCB: Marshall

RCB: Jefferson

FS: Rhodes

SS: Wilson

K: Feely

P: Zastudil

KR: LSH

Red coding indicates these are the ones I'm not sure of.

I do think that Bradley will get plenty of playing time as will PP21.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LOLB: Haggans

ROLB: Porter

SILB: Bradley

WILB: Washington

LCB: Marshall

RCB: Jefferson

If anything Id think itd be Marshall and PP. AJ is just as green, why not take the 5th overall pick to start? My preference: AJ and PP. I know they are gonna be swimming, but im interested in seeing what the young guns can do.

Would love to see Bradley but itll be Paris.
I want OBS in there. Yep, right away, right now. Been talking about it all off season, time to go get those sacks bro. * Especially considering our limited DBs we MUST have a guy in the QBs face. OBS is our best bet.

I might spew if PP is the punt returner. Andre (how do I catch punts?) Roberts would suffice. Heck, why not have Kolb as punt returner? maybe Larry can jump in there for a catch or two. Its ridiculously reckless to let PP be out there.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I might spew if PP is the punt returner. Andre (how do I catch punts?) Roberts would suffice. Heck, why not have Kolb as punt returner? maybe Larry can jump in there for a catch or two. Its ridiculously reckless to let PP be out there.

Just to be clear, you would rather have our starting QB or face of the franchise risking injury as opposed to PP21, who actually had done quite a bit of returning kicks and has been stellar at it?

I understand your concern about PP21 getting injured especially as thin as we have gotten at CB but you are getting a bit carried away to make a point.

Put on record as wanting PP21 returning punts.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Given the new rules on kickoffs, punt returns are critical to positioning.

The idea that we would sit a punt returner of rare ability borders on the silly.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
No prediction from me, but Jurecki just tweeted that Marshall is the nickel corner and does not believe Bradley or Lutui will be starting this Sunday.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just to be clear, you would rather have our starting QB or face of the franchise risking injury as opposed to PP21, who actually had done quite a bit of returning kicks and has been stellar at it?

I understand your concern about PP21 getting injured especially as thin as we have gotten at CB but you are getting a bit carried away to make a point.

Put on record as wanting PP21 returning punts.

I was obviously being sarcastic, but if you really wanna break it down, is PP not as important to the defense as Kolb or Larry are to the offense? You dont draft a guy 5 overall to be a role player or seat filler. Hes meant to be a franchise changer. A guy who turns the team around since your clearly bad enough to be picking top 10 in the draft. Its insane to me to have PP as punt returner. Youd risk, arguably, our most important defender just to MAYBE gain 10 yards off the punt? Shut down corners are one of the rarest things in the NFL and thats what PP is projected to be. You risk him getting injured to grab up a few yards, maybe have a 1/100 chance at running it back for a td? screwed doesnt begin to describe our situation if he goes down.

also, Whiz was always hesitant to have Breaston, our #2 WR, at retuner. Why in goodness sake would you have our #1 CB do it?!

Last edited: