Thursday Night Football..Dullus Vs Gints

Lorenzo

Reaction score
this cowboys team is hurting because of personnel. they have a lot of 1st, 2nd year, and couch players that are trying to replace NFL players that left the team. that is 100% Jerry Jones mis-management.

Reactions: TRW

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
this cowboys team is hurting because of personnel. they have a lot of 1st, 2nd year, and couch players that are trying to replace NFL players that left the team. that is 100% Jerry Jones mis-management.
It's only going to get worse when they have to pay Parsons. Personally, I wouldn't make him the highest paid non-quarterback, which is what he'll want.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It's only going to get worse when they have to pay Parsons. Personally, I wouldn't make him the highest paid non-quarterback, which is what he'll want.
talent is all there with him. but I'm not sure about his temperament. he seems like a selfish guy. I hope I'm wrong about him, but I don't think I am.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
personally I wouldn't have paid dak the 60 million dollar deal. dak is a good QB, but he's not going to overcome personnel challenges around him. and a Jerry Jones managed team will always have personnel challenges. Dak is somewhere between a Trent Dilfer and a Patrick Mahomes. he's probably right in the middle of those two, and both have something that Dak will never have. Dak has a better chance of winning a SB if he were to leave.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Fun fact I heard...Dallas was complaining having to be the road team on a short week for TNF...then it comes out this is the first time ever they've been the road team on a short week TNF game...haha Heck the Jets had 3 games in the first 11 days of the season.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cowboys win 20 to 15. Hmmm...are the Giants not as bad as thought or the Cowboys not that good?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cowboys win 20 to 15. Hmmm...are the Giants not as bad as thought or the Cowboys not that good?
After watching this game I think they both suck. The Cowboys look like they may have lost Micah Parsons, Demarcus Ware and their best CB Diggs too in this game for some time.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cowboys got no cupcake games for a while after tonight. A bunch of injuries with Steelers, Lions, 49ers, Falcons, Eagles and Texans upcoming.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
It’s likely that Nabers suffered two concussions on that drive:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05