Thursday Night Football: SF vs Seahags

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who are we rooting for?

Personally, for the Seahawks - for two reasons:

1) I want to bury SF as much as possible
2) Seattle has had a weak schedule so far, so I think it will be easier to catch them

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Purdy is 4th in yards, 3rd in success rate, and 8th in QBR; San Fran is #2 in yardage offense and #9 in scoring offense.

This take is extremely weird.
And what about what matters…touchdowns?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purdy is 4th in yards, 3rd in success rate, and 8th in QBR; San Fran is #2 in yardage offense and #9 in scoring offense.

This take is extremely weird.
And that is without CMC! I am still not sold on him, but he continues to prove me wrong. I hope he breaks the bank either way this next off season.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that is without CMC! I am still not sold on him, but he continues to prove me wrong. I hope he breaks the bank either way this next off season.
During our broadcast of the game last week they said he has something like 11 ints in his last 10 games. His rating is down from where it had been and taking more sacks lately. So while the numbers are still decent. Hard not to be when your team is stacked and you have a really good OL. But I’d say regardless he’s showing some signs of being more “human” I hope it keeps trending that way and that the Niners absolutely make him RICH!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
What I'm rooting for and what will likely happen seem to be in severe contrast - the defense has had a couple right weeks and started this 3 games in 11 day adventure banged up and it hasn't really gotten better

As for ties, I always found they worked against the chase team when 2 teams above tied - makes it where you need more outright wins than both and removes a lot of down the line tie breakers as the win percentage skews because of the tie

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
During our broadcast of the game last week they said he has something like 11 ints in his last 10 games. His rating is down from where it had been and taking more sacks lately. So while the numbers are still decent. Hard not to be when your team is stacked and you have a really good OL. But I’d say regardless he’s showing some signs of being more “human” I hope it keeps trending that way and that the Niners absolutely make him RICH!
Turnovers don't matter, ask K9...it's all about yards

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yes it’s very bad that he wasn’t going to be literally the most efficient QB of all time from his first start until he retires. :rolleyes:

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who are we rooting for?

Personally, for the Seahawks - for two reasons:

1) I want to bury SF as much as possible
2) Seattle has had a weak schedule so far, so I think it will be easier to catch them
Agreed Jon! if you're asking who is more prone to be in the mix come wintertime, I believe it's the Niners. Saddle them with the early loses and they might be in a position to lose the division to us (I know..miracle sceneario) by 1 or 2 games.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
What I'm rooting for and what will likely happen seem to be in severe contrast - the defense has had a couple right weeks and started this 3 games in 11 day adventure banged up and it hasn't really gotten better

As for ties, I always found they worked against the chase team when 2 teams above tied - makes it where you need more outright wins than both and removes a lot of down the line tie breakers as the win percentage skews because of the tie

Good luck tonight.

Looking forward to James Conner running over Seattle's face in a few weeks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake