Tickets Available

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have two friends that will be posting their tix on ebay tomorrow and thought I would let you guys know because with all the scams going on out there I know these are real. I know these guys and I waited in line with them at the Cards Tempe ticket office. Two sets of tickets both in section 316 within a couple rows of each other. I don't know what they would want for them but they would rather see Cards fans get them.

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
Just sent a PM... only need 1 if someone else is looking for the other...

texaz41

Reaction score
I have two friends that will be posting their tix on ebay tomorrow and thought I would let you guys know because with all the scams going on out there I know these are real. I know these guys and I waited in line with them at the Cards Tempe ticket office. Two sets of tickets both in section 316 within a couple rows of each other. I don't know what they would want for them but they would rather see Cards fans get them.

what is the eBay link to your friends auction for the SB tickets? thanks.

OP
OP
Reddog

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
what is the eBay link to your friends auction for the SB tickets? thanks.

They are not up yet. He is waiting for his new tix to arrive via fed x today before he lists them. I will let you know.

sphynx99

Reaction score
I don't know what they would want for them but they would rather see Cards fans get them.

20-year season ticket holder here. Seriously thinking about flying to Tampa. Please let us know when your friends have posted their tickets.

GO CARDS!

seesred

Reaction score
I'm a big Cards fan. I've had my tix since 88'.. Due to health problems I'm also going to put mine on EBay today. I would love to go myself, but those are the breaks.

GBR

sphynx99

Reaction score
First, I'm sorry to hear that you can't go to Tampa. I hope you will recover quickly, and get on with being a loyal Cards fan!

If you have 2 tickets, I would be interested in knowing what section/row they're in, and how much you would want for them.

I'm in Phoenix, and I could drive wherever you are and pick them up.

Regardless of what happens, my thoughts are with you and your family. Get well soon!

Patrick
Sec 443, Row C (in Ring of Honor)