Time to Move Past Rosen

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So, Kyler is the guy until a better guy becomes available? :shrug:

What if trying to impose a college system at the NFL level doesn't go smoothly, Kyler struggles, and we have a top pick next year? Draft a QB or does Kyler get a second chance not afforded to Josh?

The chances that KM could reproduce the ineptitude of last year are microscopically small, but should it happen, and we have the 1st pick again, then YES, one could definitely argue that you keep trying to find that all elusive QB that can take you to the pinnacle. The only way we can be as bad as last year is if all 3 of our QB’s get hurt & Vinny Testaverde is brought in and he plays in a wheelchair.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this isn't something to get over until the play on the field starts to happen. If Kyler struggles and Rosen/Bosa/Q flourish, we'll be brandishing our torches and Frankenstein rakes hunting down Keim.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this isn't something to get over until the play on the field starts to happen. If Kyler struggles and Rosen/Bosa/Q flourish, we'll be brandishing our torches and Frankenstein rakes hunting down Keim.

Fine & fair. Just change the “Optimist” under your avatar :cool:

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rosen knew he was gone the moment his IG was "hacked"
Showed an arrogant attitude but wasn't criticized for it. Murray looks as humble as they come and is criticized for it. LOL wtf????
Has an injury history. One bad hit from failing the concussion protocol. A potential bad shoulder. He was damage goods coming out of college.
Yes he showed some flashes. But he also missed easy reads in a clean pocket and short to intermediate throws that he should've made. He regressed over time where guys like Baker, Darnold, Josh freakin Allen and even Lamar was improving and winning.
Leftwich was visibly frustrated on the plays he shouldve made.
Bottomline is that passing on a potential superstar in the league with a coach that has a system that fits him like a glove was too good of a deal to pass up. Both KK and Keim thinks that Murray is tailored-made for his offense. We shall see.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I disagree but it is what it is.I hope he does well in Miami.I guess SK calling Bosa and Q.Wiliams draft day and telling them they were still in the running for top pick was just BS or a lie?
Nope it’s called keeping smoke present in the hopes of potential trades to evaluate. You know, normal GM stuff.