Carry on... :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
When was the last time Marion missed consecutive games? I think maybe his rookie season? I guess the tank job is in full effect now.
Yep... Hasslem, Wade, and now Shawn... trying to solidify their chances for #1!

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
Why do you want Seattle to win? If Phoenix got matched up with Denver in the playoffs, I think that would be a pretty good matchup.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Why do you want Seattle to win? If Phoenix got matched up with Denver in the playoffs, I think that would be a pretty good matchup.

we have absolutely no answer for denver, especially carmelo anthony. we couldn't guard him to save our lives last time we played.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score

we have absolutely no answer for denver, especially carmelo anthony. we couldn't guard him to save our lives last time we played. same goes for allen iverson.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
In case we slip in up coming games, would like to see Denver not challenge for the 6-8 spots.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
man i apologize to the person that told me the heat would be a lottery team earlier this season. I was way off and they were right. this has been a much needed break for the mavs.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow...the Nuggets up 127-85 against the Sonics after the 3rd quarter. The Nuggets are shooting 62% with 8/18 3 pointers, 44 fast break points, and 23 points off turnovers.

The Nuggets won 168-116 against the Sonics. The Nuggets shot 60% with 16/31 3 pointers, 49 fast break break points, and 27 points off turnovers. The Sonics shot 43% with 2/10 3 pointers, 22 fast break points, and 12 points off turnovers.

Last edited:

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
we have absolutely no answer for denver, especially carmelo anthony. we couldn't guard him to save our lives last time we played. same goes for allen iverson.
We're 2-2 against the Nuggets with Iverson though.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Well for the next two days I am a Boston fan. Tonight against San Antonio and tomorrow against Houston.

GO CELTICS!

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well for the next two days I am a Boston fan. Tonight against San Antonio and tomorrow against Houston.
Obviously it helps us in the standings if Houston loses more games, but wouldn't it be something if they came to Phoenix on Saturday with that streak still in tact?

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Obviously it helps us in the standings if Houston loses more games, but wouldn't it be something if they came to Phoenix on Saturday with that streak still in tact?
It would, except for the fact that between the Suns' last game and the Rockets game Saturday, the Suns will only play two games, and Houston will have played four. The Suns could lose a whole game in the conference standings without even playing a game if Houston keeps winning.

With this tight of a race, I'll trade the opportunity to bust a streak for the chance to gain some ground in the conference and work towards HCA as a plus.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05