Today's games...

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
can the Mavs be any bigger choke-artists if they tried? Jesus!

One positive is that despite the gimme three point play he just got, the previous part of the 4th pau looked scared to death to take a shot

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
howard might have cost them. his throwing of the head-band was juvenile.
that might have been the difference.

edit:
even thought T was missed. that might have changed the outcome.

Last edited:

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm calling mavs victory here...

Good call, jeez the mavs are just choking dogs. Even though we haven't gone all the way the last 3 years we've never looked scared in big games, actually the opposite.

It all starts w/ the best player and nash has brass balls. The weird thing about dirk is sometimes he shows it and other times he just collapses.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
kinda feel sorry for erica damp. he's been getting hit all game long. no calls going for him. and yet, every little bump/hit on PG, he gets a call.

and yet, kobaby was whining all game. no tech, no foul.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At least s.a. lost, we just need to get past one of them (la or sa).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least s.a. lost, we just need to get past one of them (la or sa).

the game against them on Wednesday decides whether or not we get the 3 seed IMO. We ain't catching the Lakes. Tonight was the game they had to lose IMO if we were gonna steal back the division. However, if we can win that game against SA and get the tie-breaker, we can probably afford to lose one more game and get that #3 seed, but we need that game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
please Suns, don't be the first real contender to lose to Dallas! Just kick the snot out of them and put them out of their misery early. Sunday starts the biggest week of the season. They sweep this week (or even go 3-1, with a W against SA) and we're gonna get the 3 seed. It all starts Sunday. Let's get it on!

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
please Suns, don't be the first real contender to lose to Dallas! Just kick the snot out of them and put them out of their misery early. Sunday starts the biggest week of the season. They sweep this week (or even go 3-1, with a W against SA) and we're gonna get the 3 seed. It all starts Sunday. Let's get it on!
We will not be the first one. They have already beaten GS. I think they are 1-1000000 against winning teams. Regardless, it would be embarrassing to lose to this Mavs team on our home court.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will not be the first one. They have already beaten GS. I think they are 1-1000000 against winning teams. Regardless, it would be embarrassing to lose to this Mavs team on our home court.

az, I said "REAL" contender. We all know GS ain't a real contender.

You really gotta love bringing Jason Kidd in for his "leadership" in close games. Uh, did everyone forget how pathetic he was in close games when he actually played in a conference with a pulse (Suns)... or the last couple years when the East actually got a pulse? I said it when he was on the Suns and I'll say it now, the guy is the most overrated superstar in league history.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kobe's been crying all game long.
they dont want to T him up, do they?

Have you EVER watched a Laker game? Seriously.

Kobe's been a freaking saint out there. He has a wiiiiide latitude in what he can do and say to refs before getting a T. He was far behind that line tonight. Just because the nutjob ESPN announcers were blathering about his T's doesn't mean he was even on the same planet as a potential T in this game. Worst announcing ever...Barry and Breen? :barf:

cly2tw

Reaction score
To take a lesson from Mavs' loss, we must not allow the scrubs like Radmanovic, Vujajic and Farmar get hot. Odom won't do that to Amare or Skinner.

As it looks now, the best scenario is we finish the 3rd seed behind Lakers and NO to be matched up with Rockets in the 1st round. For that, we must win the Spurs game.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
This continues to come in so handy for me.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05