Tomlin is an ass

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Hit me up with a privat message. Ive got a few words for you. Some good, some not so. I came here to offer congrats and all youve done is throw $hit. But if you dont want then you can just wallow in your own $hit. Ive tried to be respectful. Tried. But hit me up with a private message.

What? I didn't hear you. Something about leaving and never coming back.

You are not being respectful and you didn't try at all. Telling a Cardinal fan not to post is a joke. That is the most arrogant disrespectful thing I have ever read on this board.

Leave and don't come back.

If you left me a private message I erased it. I don't need to hear from you, and can care less about your pity. The minute you dropped the gloves it was on, and there is no going back.

You want us to wallow in our misery. Well, that is what we were all trying to do until you came here and starting to try and tell us how to act, what to say, and when to post. Take your opinion and stick it where you can stick your new trophey. Unbelievable that you stay here on this board and don't go celebrate with your Steeler fans. Ultra-pathetic at this point.

Oh and By the way you are cursing, and that is cause for a ban.
:banned:

Oh and here is your first post:
You guys amaze me........really.

Yeah, you came to congratulate us. Riiiiight..... Tell me another lie.

Last edited:

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tomlin isn't HALF the coach as Whiz. He is a trophy boy for "the Rooney Rule". He was given a team built by the Steal Jaw, and a proven winner. Whiz Turned around a franchise struggling with confidence.

I would much rather have Whiz on my team.

BTW, How is Obama a Steeler Fan? He is from Chicago! What is that?!

Big time $$$$$ fund raising and support from Rooney's

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I've always thought Tomlin was an arrogant jerk. Holmes's comments are pretty low. No class. I lost a lot of respect for the Steeler organization after this game.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wait a minute, stop the presses!!!!!!

I posted this a while ago (Tomlin being a dick) and the board went nuts about how great he is. He hangs out with his players while the coordinators make that team what they are. The man shows blatent arrogance and racism IMO and quite honestly makes me sick to my stomach. This is why before the game I said I disliked him and Rooney.

Holmes is nothing more than trash. I for one am glad he made it to the NFL so that I am not supporting him on welfare and worrying about him carjacking my wife in a parking garage or something. Pure trash. Funny, he is exactly the type of person people should be trying to distance themselves from, but Lord knows they'll make a hero out of him during the offseason. Look kids, ignore your education, it's irrelevent. You can be a drug selling, thieving, two-bit criminal, but as long as you're fast and can jump high you'll be alright. Colleges should be sanctioned for passing morons like him. The kid is 20 some-odd years old, has lived here his entire life and cant even speak English.

Last edited:

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hines Ward gave us props, but that is why he is a great player.

The fact your coach, and the rest of your organization didn't give props to the Cardinals for a good game. I am fine with that. Not real classy but who cares. I sure don't.

Thanks for stopping by after the game. A lot of what you said was right.

It was a great game. You guys won fair and square. You deserve the victory.

Now leave. I am tired of talking to Steeler fans, especially you.

They'll disappear...maybe they will put on their Pirate Nation gear...and their Penguin Nation gear before they go bust and lose "the Kid" they already lost a basketball team that went broke and by the way all the brains there help screw up the steel industry...ya' wanna get "back at them" stop buying Heinz product...they won't have the money for tickets to the games after the layoffs!

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Wait a minute, stop the presses!!!!!!

I posted this a while ago (Tomlin being a dick) and the board went nuts about how great he is. He hangs out with his players while the coordinators make that team what they are. The man shows blatent arrogance and racism IMO and quite honestly makes me sick to my stomach. This is why before the game I said I disliked him and Rooney.

Holmes is nothing more than trash. I for one am glad he made it to the NFL so that I am not supporting him on welfare and worrying about him carjacking my wife in a parking garage or something. Pure trash. Funny, he is exactly the type of person people should be trying to distance themselves from, but Lord knows they'll make a hero out of him during the offseason. Look kids, ignore your education, it's irrelevent. You can be a drug selling, thieving, two-bit criminal, but as long as you're fast and can jump high you'll be alright. Colleges should be sanctioned for passing morons like him. The kid is 20 some-odd years old, has lived here his entire life and cant even speak English.
Settle down.

And how is Tomlin racist?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Settle down.

And how is Tomlin racist?
He probably isn't, I just am really past listening to people bringing their race into everything they do and I am even more tired of Black people Bringing Obama into everything they do because he is black. Really annoying. I would go further into it, but this really isn't the place. I'd be glad to discuss it via PM or P&R Board.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score

This is actually quite funny... it describes a lot of professional athletes - of all races and ethnicities. It's our own fault, we put them on a pedestal.

But let's not forget, for every two bit jerk, thug, wife-beater, steriod user... you have at least 5-6 good guys. Look at guys like Kurt Warner, Barry Sanders, Grant Hill, Steve Nash, Dikembe Mutombo, Walter Peyton, etc...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is actually quite funny... it describes a lot of professional athletes - of all races and ethnicities. It's our own fault, we put them on a pedestal.

Oh, I agree 100%. I wasn't trying to bring ethnicities into it. We also do bring it on oursleves.

But let's not forget, for every two bit jerk, thug, wife-beater, steriod user... you have at least 5-6 good guys. Look at guys like Kurt Warner, Barry Sanders, Grant Hill, Steve Nash, Dikembe Mutombo, Walter Peyton, etc...
I would venture to say it's closer to the opposite, but who knows.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tomlin is an ass, but who wouldn't be if they were handed a SB caliber team on a silver platter?

And the whole obama thing is just yet another example of Rooneys' ridiculous white guilt.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

Walter Payton is not the saint everyone makes him out to be. During his playing days my uncle was an undercover narcotics officer for the Lake County Sherrifs department just north of Chicago.He's told me of a couple time when busts were made that WP was in the house. It was back in the day when the media,and police, would kind of look out for local celebrities and let them slide out of a sitaution. Thus, no arrests for Payton. I remember my uncle telling me that he radio'd in that they can't arrest Walter f'ing Payton.The whole city of Chicago would go beserk.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Walter is not the saint he is portrayed to be. Don't let his demeanor fool you.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Walter died young for a reason.
Yeah, the reason he died young was a rare autoimmune liver disease. It had nothing to do with lifestyle.

Maybe he wasn't the saint people portray him to be, but he WAS a good human being...just not perfect.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, the reason he died young was a rare autoimmune liver disease. It had nothing to do with lifestyle.

Maybe he wasn't the saint people portray him to be, but he WAS a good human being...just not perfect.
I would venture to say that the massive amounts of cocaine and steriods he did throughout his career had something to do with his death. I understand that you will take any opportunity you can get to disagree with me, but I do think you go overboard from time to time.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would venture to say that the massive amounts of cocaine and steriods he did throughout his career had something to do with his death. I understand that you will take any opportunity you can get to disagree with me, but I do think you go overboard from time to time.
I'm going overboard because I'm citing medical history and facts, while you spout divisive rumors?

Okay.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm going overboard because I'm citing medical history and facts, while you spout divisive rumors?

Okay.
Whatever makes you feel better. Elvis died of natural causes on the can and Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK all by himself too.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Where did I say that he wasn't a good human being? None of us are perfect, I was just saying that I think the poisons he put into his body played a part in his death. How is that a judge of his character????

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did I say that he wasn't a good human being? None of us are perfect, I was just saying that I think the poisons he put into his body played a part in his death. How is that a judge of his character????
Get over yourself. The topic was "for every jerk there's guys like Payton." Not everything I post is in response to you.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Get over yourself. The topic was "for every jerk there's guys like Payton." Not everything I post is in response to you.
You're right, my bad. What was I thinking, assuming that when you quote me in a post that your words were directed towards me???:bang:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Grimm was never guaranteed the job. A local reporter reported it without any confirmation. As far as giving Arizona props, NFL network was not the only ones that interviewed Tomlin, Holmes, Ben, and Hines. I heard a lot of props for the Cardinals.

I could hear Tomlin, when I was walking to my car. He gave the Cards Props, I would assume when they handed him the trophy.

steeler tim

Reaction score
On the front page of NFL.com Tomlin says "First and foremost, I'd just like to tip my hat to the Arizona Cardinal organization, their coaches and players."

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow, and their TRUE colors starts to show.....

:mulli:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05