Top 100 UDFA

OP
OP
N

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score
By the way, congrats on a really solid draft. I don't like the Ryan Williams pick but I'll concede he has top-10 overall talent if he returns to his 2009 form.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
By the way, congrats on a really solid draft. I don't like the Ryan Williams pick but I'll concede he has top-10 overall talent if he returns to his 2009 form.

Once again thanks for the info. I just reviewed your Final Mock and congrats on hitting a lot on the player in the right slot or to the right team. Once a Locker gets picked #8 I think many Mocks were knocked outa whack.

I also notice you had Housler going in the final pick of the 3rd rd. :)

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Figured you guys may be interested in a list of the top 100 undrafted free agents: http://www.nflroughdraft.com/node/119

Don't you know these guys are sitting on pins and needles hoping for a fast CBA settlement. Now that the NFL has its stay it appears this will easily drag on for 2 or more months unless the players show signs of a crack, which I think they will. Are they still stuck on seeing the owners financials? That is likely not going to happen. Can one picture Mr. B letting the world see his books? Certainly not me. Only when pigs fly.

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score

Thanks for the link to your site, good stuff. Would love to see some combination of Mario Harvey, Joe Lefeged, Pat Devlin, Mark Herzlich, and Ryan Bartholomew in Cards camp. Clearly they will address OT/OG once Free Agency starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05