Traylor fails physical

fordronken

Reaction score
http://www.nba.com/nets/news/robert_traylor.html

Robert Traylor Will Not Join Nets in 2005-06

East Rutherford, NJ (August 30, 2005) - New Jersey Nets President Rod Thorn has announced today that free agent forward Robert Traylor has failed his physical and will not be joining the Nets for the 2005-06 season.

:biglaugh:

Maybe the Nets have really picky doctors. Any other power forwards they can agree to terms with and then send away?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. What the Nets do with their new players is send them out to a fast-food joint with Jason Kidd. At some point in the meal, Kidd starts an argument and then punches them in the face. If the new player calls the police, the team voids his contract on the spot.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
After the Mourning debacle, it seems that the Nets are a little more cautious when it comes to signing players with injury concerns. First Rahim, now Traylor. I can't say I blame them. I can understand being hesitant with Rahim's big contract, but why Traylor's? It's not like Traylor's minimum contract would have been that hard to swallow if he went down. Maybe the health concerns are serious.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
elindholm said:
I'm not surprised. What the Nets do with their new players is send them out to a fast-food joint with Jason Kidd. At some point in the meal, Kidd starts an argument and then punches them in the face. If the new player calls the police, the team voids his contract on the spot.
Just give Jason your fries. I mean, they're only fries. :shrug:

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
Looking at him, I doubt Traylor is physically capable of giving up or walking away from his fries. I am not surprised he failed the physical. Generally speaking, anyone fat enough to affect the tides is not fit enough to play professional sports.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
Folster said:
I can understand being hesitant with Rahim's big contract, but why Traylor's? It's not like Traylor's minimum contract would have been that hard to swallow if he went down. Maybe the health concerns are serious.

I'm pretty sure Traylor has a "big" contract :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JizzHornay said:
How do they have Jason Kidd? :shrug:

I bet Jason is still wondering how the Suns took his french fries and sent him to New Jersey. :)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake