Trivia: Last pro team to win 4 straight titles?

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
Don't cheat if you heard it on 1060

this isn't one of yer soccer takes, is it?

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Lakers....? oh wait they dont take it serious enough :thumbup:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Man! Everyone is piling on the Lakers. They won three championships in a row! How hard is that? Give my boys some love. We may not see another threepeat in our lifetime.

Attachments

• dynamicduo.jpg
    dynamicduo.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 124

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz
Man! Everyone is piling on the Lakers. They won three championships in a row! How hard is that? Give my boys some love. We may not see another threepeat in our lifetime.

Kobe gets no love with that jacket on - I don't care how famous or rich he is.

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz

no love here.

i hate the lakers.

sorry.

:)

seesred

Reaction score
Remember one for the thumb? I wanted to cut all thumbs in that city off! Who were these footballers?

GBR

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
What's the frickin answer!

Fine! Don't tell us!

Kings of the Cup - Lions Rugby/Beerpong league:

Jason Cairns and Joe Millard (that's me!) - 1st four years in college won the Lions rugby beer pong tourney !

To quote one Joe Millard, " The trick is to find the biggest gun in the game, stand next to him, and talk as much sh*t! as possible."
Since Mr. Cairns was automatic!

And anyone not calling this a sport is crazy! Try playing 10 rounds of beer pong and consistly throw a little ball into a cup of beer. The trick is to pay less attention the drunker you get and let the force be with you!

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Originally posted by RugbyMuffin
What's the frickin answer!

Fine! Don't tell us!

Kings of the Cup - Lions Rugby/Beerpong league:

Jason Cairns and Joe Millard (that's me!) - 1st four years in college won the Lions rugby beer pong tourney !

To quote one Joe Millard, " The trick is to find the biggest gun in the game, stand next to him, and talk as much sh*t! as possible."
Since Mr. Cairns was automatic!

And anyone not calling this a sport is crazy! Try playing 10 rounds of beer pong and consistly throw a little ball into a cup of beer. The trick is to pay less attention the drunker you get and let the force be with you!

YES! One night when I was living in Northern VA, me & my old roommate Wiles went to a party as virtual unknowns. We were unranked, had to win a play-in game to even get into the tourney.

6 hours later, we rattled off 18 consecutive wins to lay claim to the Beer Pong championsip of the world, Northern Virginia, Fairfax County, Old Ox Road Section.

Needless to say, it was a long walk home in the middle of a blizzard, but with all the fame and fortune that was shed upon us, it was well worth it!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by seesred
Remember one for the thumb? I wanted to cut all thumbs in that city off! Who were these footballers?

GBR

That was the Pittsburgh Steelers

seesred

Reaction score
You win an all expense trip to Ajo! The Pittsburg steelers on for the thumb! I'd like our Crads to get one for the pinky first.

GBR

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by seesred
You win an all expense trip to Ajo! The Pittsburg steelers on for the thumb! I'd like our Crads to get one for the pinky first.

GBR

Its a little known fact that Ajo is where supermodels go to retire when they hit 27 years old.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05