Reaction score
7-10 and I admit I guessed on some.

Good stuff.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Capital Card said:
70% for me too.

I can't believe I missed on the year that the name was switched from Phoenix to AZ.

:doofus:

Go Cards!!!

Me too thought 95. I was overseas had an excuse lol

Got 60% :(

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I ended up getting 10 out of 10, but I just read "When Football Was Footbal: The Chicago Cardinals and the Birth of the NFL" two weeks ago on plane flights to and from New York.

After reading the book and seeing how historically weak the Cardinals were and how they were beeyatch slapped by Charlie Bidwill's good friend George Halas and the Chicago Bears, you understand why they are who they are today . . . :D

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I will also say that the 1925 Championship is questionable. Although the NFL now recognizes them as the Champions, there was debate back then and Chris O'Brien never officially recognized his team as the Champions.

That was back when you scheduled your own opponents and the "best record won". How many games could they play against the Chicago Tigers in one season? That was the year they padded the Miilwaukee roster with high school boys who really got screwed in that deal. The game was later forfeited.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
I will also say that the 1925 Championship is questionable. Although the NFL now recognizes them as the Champions, there was debate back then and Chris O'Brien never officially recognized his team as the Champions.

Yeah, I thought it was 47.

I sucked, but I don't feel too bad since I dind't follow the team til they moved to AZ. I thought the Phoenix to AZ change was in 1995. :shrug:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
6 out of 10...that is sad
icon9.gif

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
You guys are much better than me.

Most of the questions were pre 50's and sorry...but I was only 2 years old.

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
50%. Which given the strong pound versus the dollar equates to one of your guys 90%.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Doc Cardinal said:
You guys are much better than me.

Most of the questions were pre 50's and sorry...but I was only 2 years old.

bah! I got 70% and I'm exactly 30 years younger than you :D

Reaction score
90% - Blew it on the #5, first opponent question. The obvious answer was a bit too obvious and had to be wrong, or so I thought! LOL! That's what I get for thinking too hard... well, that and a headache! :newcards:

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
9 right with no internet or book assistance on my one and only try. Missed by one year the change from Phoenix to AZ.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
okcardzona said:
90% blew the yeat the cards was established, I knew it

See, I remembered that little circle with the 100 that was on their jerseys a few years ago, and the memory of that circle was always tied to Adrian Murrell in my mind for some reason. Putting 2+2 together...1898.

Some of those questions, the ones about the players in the 30s and 40s, I had no idea.