Two out of the next three games in Phoenix

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgive me for stating the obvious, but two of the next three Suns games are at home. Yes, I known it is close to mission impossible, but if the Suns win game five, maybe the Spurs will begin to sweat a little.

I just wanted to give the Suns fans (and myself) a little more hope. It will be difficult to win three more games in a row from the Spurs but not impossible with home court advantage (if the series could be stretched to seven games). :thumbup:

Last edited:

PHX2

Fashion Police
Reaction score
yup 1 game at a time

So far in this series though for the Suns homecourt has meant nothing...the AWA crowd has GOT to be up for tomorrow night though...loud and proud

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Have to forget home court and such. It does not matter anymore. Have to win every single game no matter if it is played in Siberia or Alaska...

We should only and only focus on game 5 for now as if that is game 7 because it is for us.

We should not assume SA will come here dazed and confused and confidence shattered etc. etc. because it will not be the case.

We need to hustle and toughen up right from the opening tip. Amare, and others as well, must play like the last minute of game 4 thru out game 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake