Upcoming Season

achillesLAW

Boldin&Fitz TOUCHDOWN!!!!
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself,i am a hardcore Cardinals fan as well as a Arizona Sports Fan,i come here from the Espn boards hopefully there are less trolls here and more CARDINAL football talk!!!

im hoping that we can get a 10 win season with all our new additions...what does every hope for the new season??

GO AZ SPORTS!!! except ASU!!!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
achillesLAW said:
Just wanted to introduce myself,i am a hardcore Cardinals fan as well as a Arizona Sports Fan,i come here from the Espn boards hopefully there are less trolls here and more CARDINAL football talk!!!

im hoping that we can get a 10 win season with all our new additions...what does every hope for the new season??

Welcome to the board. Newbie has to buy that the rule, so I'll have a carne asada buritto and a cheese crisp from Filbertos and a Jack on the rocks. You won't find a group of more loyal cards fans anywhere bar none, so kick back and enjoy the ride. :wave:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is the best sports site on the damn net and has the best group online you'll find.

Here's to 10 wins, :cheers:

Now get me a mushroom swiss burger and a plate of chili cheese fries from Five 'n Diner.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welcome Achilles - Don't let the low traffic count (6 people logged on even as I write this) fool you. We will in the black-hole of non-football news through the end of May and probably June.

I've got a yen for King Crab legs washed down by a couple of frosties of Saranac Black & Tan.

Loyal Card 17

Veteran
Reaction score
welcome to the board,

glad to have you. i'll have a double cheeseburger no onions, large curly fry, and a 44oz pepsi.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
welcome to the board. i'll have a large cheesebeef with a side of rhubarb . . . oh wait, already got one of those.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I'll guess 6-10.

I'll have two Chicago-style hot dogs with everthing and a Pilsner Urquell draught; and make it fast, I'm in a hurry. :thumbup:

Last edited:

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
welcome to the board. i'll have a large cheesebeef with a side of rhubarb . . . oh wait, already got one of those.
Editors note: Cheesbeef is his brother and chief henchman :)

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
Welcome-

I'm saying 9-7 this year. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I'll have the extra large strawberry/rum foo-foo drink, the grilled shrimp with roumelade, the ice cold salad with honey mustard, a nine ounce filet and loaded baked potato.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
record and order

I am in mind for a 7-9 season, showing actual improvement and setting us up for a future play-off run.

I'll have a bacon cheeseburger, no bun and a Diet Coke.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
achillesLAW said:

uh, good start, except for that last addition.... :mad: j/k, welcome to the board :thumbup:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. This board rocks.

I'm thinking 9 and 7.

I'll have some garlic bread with cheese and a few Shiner Bocks.

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
welcome

Shrimp curry and a tallboy of Miller Hi Life (burp).
Are you gonna make it to any of the North endzone 1/2 time meets?

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! Here's to 10 wins! :beer:

Now I'll take a Cheese Runza and a six pack of Amber Bock

OP
OP
A

achillesLAW

Boldin&Fitz TOUCHDOWN!!!!
Reaction score
thanks guys!!

HEY!!! thanks for all the warm replies!!! But im kinda broke(college student)so can i take a raincheck once i become rich??? or when the cardinals win the super bowl!!!

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
achillesLAW said:
HEY!!! thanks for all the warm replies!!! But im kinda broke(college student)so can i take a raincheck once i become rich??? or when the cardinals win the super bowl!!!
Nope.

Welcome I will take a porterhouse and 1/2 dozen oysters on the 1/2 shell, 3 six packs of Sierra Nevada and a wake up call about 6:00am or so.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
achillesLAW said:

In that case, I'll take a SuperSize bag of firey hot pork rinds and a gallon of Wild Irish Rose.

NMCardfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Welcome! I defected from the ESPN board myself. Hated the trolls. This is the best board ever. I check it at least 256 times a day.

Now, go get me some dutch meatloaf, peas, and corn, and a tall glass of lemonade. :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05